...and Your definition...

I am so sorry to be posting this now. I was hoping to have it up earlier in the summer and that just didn't happen. I realized that I am not very consistent on the color of TOri's vehicles, so I am going to say it now. Tori's car is an Aston Martin Vanquish that is Black with Purple stripes along the side. Her motorcycle is a black Kawasaki Ninja with a pink stripe down the side.

ONe person asked me about her hair. I DO have an explanation for why it is white, and I'm trying to figure out where in the story I can put that explanation. Just message me if you want the explanation before that. I have the major plot of the story laid out but not minor things like that.

Anyway, without further adieu...

____________________

Jasper High Parking Lot

4:30 PM

Tori rode away from Vince as fast as she could. She still had a race tonight, and she knew that as soon as he got his car fixed up, he would be there. As she got on the street near her house, she realized how paranoid she was being. 'Why am I so scared? I can take him on with no trouble! The Princess is probably just on her period. Wait, guys don't have periods...' Tori's thoughts trailed off as she pulled into the garage.

Tori's house wasn't all that large, considering it had been bought using taxpayer money. It was a two-story house, but only because occasionally an agent like Fowler or one of his coworkers would have to stay for a short period of time. The bricks used to build it were a dull brown, and the four windows you could see from the front (two on the bottom, two on the top) were usually shut and the drapes closed to keep out the blinding Nevada light. The garage was in the back.

When entering through the garage, the first thing you noticed was the small kitchen. More specifically, the sink with the window directly above. Directly to the left of the kitchen were the stairs that disappeared into the upper floor. Inside this kitchen was a refrigerator, stove, microwave, sink, and a small pantry. To your left as you exited the garage, there was a laundry room. To your right was a living room with a television and couch. If you sat on the couch, 90 degrees to your left was the front door, and to your right was a hallway with a bathroom and an office that Tori used for work.

Inside the office, there was a white computer desk with a Mac on top. The keyboard slid out from under the desktop along with the mouse. Just outside the door to the office and to your left lay an exit into a backyard in great need of a good mowing.

All the walls were a tan color, and the floors were grey carpet.

Going up the stairs, the first thing you saw was the entrance to the master bedroom, where Tori slept. Across from that and down the hall a little bit was the door into the guest room where the agents occasionally slept. This used to happen all the time when Tori was still getting used to her powers. Now it only happened when something happened outside of Tori's control. Usually, she wasn't even told why the agent was staying over, or for how long. Tori didn't like these times, because she couldn't sneak out to make the races in which she participated.

Tori's room consisted of a queen-sized bed with black and purple covers, a large dresser which held most of her clothes, and a huge pile of beanbags in the corner. Somewhere inside these beanbags lay a laptop. This was the laptop that Tori used when she needed to find a race or hack into something....less legal.

Her walls were painted an electric blue, and she had a very large purple carpet on top of the dull grey carpet that matched downstairs. She had a small balcony that allowed Tori to see parts of her backyard. There was an entrance to a bathroom that was decorated similarly, as well as a walk-in closet that held more delicate things, like shoes and the occasional dress.