Chapter 3

*Sandro's Pov*

We'll going to boracay tomorrow for my mom's extended birthday celebration. Of course with the whole family.

I was trying to ignore my brother's wife but why I can't? Nagkakagusto na ba ako sa asawa niya? No, it's just because of her face reminding my beloved Y/n.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you" we sang in unison while clapping our hands.

My mom blow the candles on her cake after make her wish "Thank you guys" she said smiling to all of us

"Happy birthday Liza" Mama Meldy said and hugged her.

"Thank you so much mama Meldy" my mom respond. We sat on the long table and start eating.

"Baka may pagkain na di mo gusto Y/n sabihin mo lang" I heard Tita Irene talking to Y/n "Kasi nga buntis ka baka some food will lose your appetite"

I glanced at Y/n who's looking at Tita Irene but I immediately looked away.

"So, what do you want kids?" I asked my two little prince.

"We want chicken, of course" Nicholas said smiling at me. As usual, kids really this kind of food. I put a breast part fried chicken on their plates.

"What else?" I asked.

"I want this rice, adobong sitaw and uhm, it's too many ulam kasi eh" he respond and I chuckled.

"Di ka ba makapili?" I said and get three small bowl for them.

"Papa, I want the potato on the chicken curry" Nicholas said pointing to that food.

"Okay, mahal na prinsipe" I said and patted their heads. I put the ulam they wanted on the three bowl and place it between their plates "Ubusin niyo yan ha"

"Ang lalaki na ng mga anak mo Sandro" mama Meldy said. I smiled to her.

"Oo nga po mama, baka mas matangkad pa tong mga ito sakin" I respond smiling at her.

"Just be strong apo" she said and walked towards my mom. I've always trying to be strong.

"Here's for you coz" my cousin Borgy gave me a glass of wine.

"Thanks" I said taking a gulp of it. I sat down next to my kids and get some carbonara and lechon then start eating.

"Pa, what's that" Ferdinand asked looking on the glass of wine.

"It's a wine and bawal sa bata" I said smiling at him. They just nod.

I glanced at Simon who's talking to Y/n while holding her hand. How sweet. After eating, I talked to my cousin while drinking wine. It's just a wine it won't make me wasted.

It's already 1 am, I'm sleeping with kids tonight because they wanted to sleep with me. I stood up and wear my headphone, I just can't sleep. I grabbed Y/n's phone and play her favorite song, Clarity while looking at our pictures on her gallery.

"I miss you so much Y/n. Sorry ha, I can't move on. I really can't. Kahit na madaming babae na ang nakilala ko. I still can't erase you to my life. But there's something wrong about your death Y/n, I still can't figure it out" I said looking at her picture on her phone.

"It's getting late, I know you don't want me na magpuyat. So good night Y/n. Sana mapanaginipan kita" I said and lay back down between my twins.

I the blanket to both of them, likot kasi matulog ni Nicholas eh.

I kisses both of their forehead before closing my eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PS. Sorry sa wrong grammars.