Chapter 4

*Sandro's Pov*

I woke up late and realized that my sons are already awake.

I sat down on the bed, rubbing my eyes "Good morning Y/n" I said when I  saw our picture.

I walked towards the bathroom and wash my face. After that I left out of my room, walking downstairs.

"I can't wait to have my own phone" Ferdinand said talking to Vinny who's eating their breakfast.

I walked towards them and greet "Morning guys" I said and sat down next to Ferdinand.

"Good morning papa" both of my kids said smiling at me.

"Aalis tayo at exactly 9 am" Dad remind us.

Kumain na ko ng breakfast and after eating, I prepare our bags and clothes.

We have already prepared our belongings in the car compartment.

"Okay na ba kayo?" my asked. I'm sat on the last seat with my children and Vinny in front of us are Simon and Y/n.

"Yeah, we're ready" Vinny said. Nagkukulitan sila ng mga anak ko dito.

I wear red polo shirt and three port shorts. We left the house going to airport. We are followed by our relatives.

After a few minutes drive to the airport we immediately boarded the plane. It would take 14 hours when we used the vehicle, so we just boarded the plane.

I sat next to Nicholas and in the seat next to ours were Y/n and Simon sitting. Vinny and Ferdinand are behind us while mom and dad are in front of Simon and Y/n. And my cousins ​​and aunts are where they want to sit. They were a bit noisy but later I'm sure they were asleep.

I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep. Maybe because I slept late. Just woke up to pee. I also noticed that almost all of them were asleep except for Borgy who seemed to be talking on his phone.

I went to the comfort room but before I could enter, Y/n came out from another comfort room. We stared at each other for a few seconds and I smiled at her then I averted my gaze.

"Are you okay Sandro?" she asked.

I turned to her and smiled "I'm fine" I replied and entered the comfort room.

After I peed I immediately went back to my seat and did a soundtrip. I put Nicholas' head on my shoulder, he was about to bump into the window without him realizing it.

I turned in Y/n's direction and caught her looking at me. But she also suddenly averted her eyes. She seemed surprised when I looked at her. I chuckled at what she did. It seems to have happened before.

Wait, am I already liking Y/n? No, I don't like him but every time he looks at me I remember my dearest Y/n.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PS. Sorry sa wrong grammars.