Part 16

Xavier's POV

Yeah he went out to kill the maid.

I was going to shoot her when she flashed herself in front of our baby but luckily Xavier stopped me and mouthed not to do it in front of our Amelie. We know she's sensitive about these things and especially know after everything that's happened.

It took us weeks to find her, we had our best locaters on the team. It was only after we'd killed off the whole airport and the boss told us their flight destination that we knew where she was.

Belgium.

In all honesty that's the last place I would have looked, we had got our men and spies looking at places in Russia but there had been no activity. Even our spies in the higher ranks hadn't heard a thing. That's how we knew she couldn't have been in Russia.

But now we have her back so it's all okay.

My thoughts were disrupted by Armani coming back into the room. "Marni what were you doing?" Amelie asked looking at him. Wow so he gets a nickname and not me.

"What did you call me baby?" he asked with a slight smirk on his face. We both looked down at her as a slight blush tinted her cheeks. "I-I called you marni I'm sorry I won't do it again." she looked down at her hands as she messed with her nails. Armani walked over and lifted up her chin to meet his eye-line. "I didn't say not to." he said as she smiled at him.

The kind part of me wanted to let them have their moment.

But I'm not kind.

"What's my nickname then princess?" I asked as she diverted her gaze towards me. Armani dropped his hand and glared at me. I smirked before she answered my question, "Your Xavi." she said.

I lent down towards her face and kissed the top of her nose. "I love it." I said.

I'd prefer her call me daddy but I guess thats good enough for now.

"Anyway eat the rest of your food." Armani spoke pushing her plate towards her.

She nodded obediently before she began feeding herself. God it's good to have her back.

When she finished her food she looked like she was thinking way too hard. "What do you want to ask?" I said as she finally looked up from her hands.

"My mom " that was enough to shut us up.

I looked over at Armani in all honesty I was stuck I didn't know what to say to her to make her happy.

"Your mom is the reason they hurt you, she called them and told them to hurt you, it was all her fault." Armani said before kissing her cheek.

"So-so is she-" she whimpered as tears started to fall down her face. I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead. "Calm down baby it's okay." I whispered into her head. But the tears just wouldn't stop falling.

I swear women are so emotional, but it's okay because she's our babygirl.

"You k-killed m-my m-mom." She cried into my chest. Armani held her back and she just carried on crying. "She hurt you baby, it was all her fault, everything they did to you was because of her." Armani piped up as he continued to soothe her.

After a while her tears began to stop. We just continued to hold her, she's our sensitive girl, things like this hurt her. "S-so m-mom hurt me?" she asked ; her voice trembling. I whispered a yes as she took deep breaths in and out.

"Can I go home?" she asked finally without stuttering. I lifted my head to look at Armani who just sighed. "I think it would be best if you moved in here with us."

She lifted her head to look at Armani. "B-but I can't." I interrupted her negotiations with my finger to her lips. "Your perfectly allowed to stay here, we can get our men to get all of your things and we've set you up a room, do you want to go see it?" I asked.

She nodded her head as we stood up and Armani picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as we showed her too her bedroom which was right beside ours.

It was a beautiful room we had set up after our first meeting. It was all pretty much light pink and white. The walls were all panelled and a massive chandelier hung from the ceiling, a large, fluffy alaskian king bed was centre at the back wall and there were 3 doors on the walls.

One being the entrance, the second being her wardrobe and the third being her bathroom. She had the best views in the whole mansion as her room overlooked the garden of which she had a balcony full of plants. In all honesty I don't know whether their real plants or not but I don't really mind as long as she likes it.

It's all for her.