Part 36

T/W suicidal thoughts
Amelies PoV

"Seventeen staff have disappeared since you arrived."

"Stop causing so much hassle"

"I'll show her a monster"

"The Morello twins slut of the week."

"don't let them kill our families please he already killed my chil-"

"They have to be hurt, they made you feel bad."

"One line for my mother.
One line for Serafina
Seventeen lines for the seventeen maids"

Why fight to survive Amelie

Why fight to live again when everyone you love is dead.

Everyone is dead because of you.

Everyone Amelie.

Everyone.

Everyone.

Everyone is dead.

Everyone is gone.

Your all alone.

Just give in.

Let death take you.

You'll go to hell where you belong.

You'll burn in the fire pits.

You won't hurt nobody else Amelie

Nobody Amelie

Nobody

Nobody

Nobody gets hurt

Nobody gets killed.

Why come back?

What are you living for?

There's nothing left

There's nobody left

Everyone's gone

Nobody left

Just go Amelie

Go and never come back

Give up

Give up

Give up

Give up

Give up

Give up

Give up

Armanis POV

"Fuck stay with us baby. I don't know if you can hear me but don't stop fighting. We love you." I spoke staring at her unconscious self laying still in the medical room.

As soon as I got that call I ditched my meeting and came straight over first thing, I called my doctor to be ready as soon as I arrived.

I made my way to her room in double speed and the sight before my eyes almost killed me.

After our argument earlier I did not expect this. I presumed she would be in a mood for a while and then we could sort it out together and pretend it never happened. Never did I expect that she would cut herself until she collapses.

I picked her up gently trying to avoid touching any of the cuts and I brought her to the medical room where she could have proper care.

As soon as the doctor started working I attempted to call Xavier but he wouldn't pick up. Him and his fucking temper. He's probably out here still torturing the prisoners instead of being beside our Amelie.

When the doctor came outside to me he told me a bit about her condition. She had major blood loss probably because of how long it took to find her and that she'd suffered from a fracture of the skull. He presumed she hit her head on the sink or something as she fell.

"Will she live?" I asked with an intense look as I stared directly at the man. I saw him gulp before he answered, "I can't guarantee anything at this moment in time but I will do all it takes."

I grabbed him by the throat and brought him close to me, "You better keep her alive because if she dies so do you and your family." I spat before pushing him back into the door.

The amount of shit I would take back just to see her smile again. The same way she used to when we first met her.

Now she always has this unhappy glimmer in her eye even when she smiles. She's too innocent we should have never brought her into this world. But we're selfish and we couldn't leave her to live her life. We had to claim her, we had to destroy her whole life.

And if she wakes up, we'll let her go back to her old life, I know it won't be the same now, but I'd let her go. I'd let her smile again

Amelie I promise we'll let you go.