Part 28

Serafina's POV

"S-Serafina that's a pretty name." she said looking up at me with a small smile.

"Come on let's get you changed and then I'll show you around, you should be able to fit into my clothes." I said walking into my wardrobe and grabbing some joggers and a t-shirt.

I turned around as she got dressed and I felt a light tap on my back to say she'd finished. She looked gorgeous in my clothes, they were baggy on her small frame but they fitted her well.

I grabbed her hand and led her out of the room.
"Anyway Amelie tell me more about yourself." I asked her breaking the silence between us.

"W-well i'm 16, I go- well went to Nighthall high, my favourite food is spaghetti bolognaise and I like ducks and reading and flowers-"

She began to ramble on about her best friend Scarlett and how she was living with the twins. It was only after a while that she thought about the twins again and had a sudden realisation.

Amelies PoV

My time with Serafina so far had been so fun. Not to mention she's drop dead gorgeous. I thought I'd been kidnapped by some creepy mafia man again but I was definitely surprised when I saw her.

She's tall, way taller than me and her hair is cut short unlike mine. She has a tongue piercing and a nose piercing and she has tattoos all down her arm. She was wearing this black leather crop top and trousers and black heels that made her look even taller than she already was. She was just stunning.

We talked for a bit and then she decided to show me around her home. It was big, not as big as Armani and Xavi-

Oh my god what about Armani and Xavier?

"S-Serafina at home...well not my home but the house, they're going to be worried about me." I said stopping in my tracks causing her to look back at me.

In her eyes I think I saw a glimpse of anger or annoyance or something of the sort.

"I think you should stay here for a while just until everything calms down with all of these mafia people." she said before holding onto my hand and continuing the tour.

In all honesty, I found it kind of weird but ignored it because she'd helped me and let me stay in her house.

"And that's the end, make yourself comfortable if you need me I'll be in my office." she said before smiling and walking off leaving me in this big hallway alone.

I tried to remember where she the back door was so I could go into the garden. After about twenty minutes I found it and went and sat on the grass.

I just sat there looking up at the sky for whoever knows how long before I felt myself dropping off to sleep.

It was after a while I felt myself being carried, I opened my eyes and saw Serafina carrying me bridal style, I closed my eyes and pretended to still be sleeping because in all honesty walking is tiring.

We made it back to her room where I'd been originally and she laid me down on the bed before pulling the covers over me. She bent down and kissed my head before speaking. "Goede nacht liefde , by the way I know you're awake." before she turned the light off and left the room.

(Good night love)

I felt my cheeks warm up as she did that.

My mind was racing, it had definitely been a very hectic day. From the gunshots to the scary man in my room. To the phone calls to Armani and Xavier and then me going to a 'safehouse' but waking up in Serafinas room with bruises on my wrists and hips but I don't know how it happened.

Then Serafina, she's kind, she's pretty but it all just seems to perfect and she has some sort of mafia affiliation because she knows all about it. It done any make much sense to me at the moment. But I just let sleep overcome me and all of my thoughts disappeared.