Hairdo

Halloween came faster than you'd hoped and before you knew it you were sat in Coco's room, waiting whilst she got prepared.

You watch as Malcom does Cocos hair, twirling each one of her curls into a huge wig, hanging over her head.

It was covered in flowers and greenery.

Artificial ones of course.

Although you despised Langdon, you couldn't help but realise how grateful you were for being given that single apple the other day.

You had forgotten how good fresh food tasted.

Still, you knew you had to ignore all wants and desires, no matter how strong, if you were to take down Micheal.

But first, you had to figure out time travel.

You had to think of a way to kill him.

And when to kill him.

You literally knew nothing about him so you had no way of kn-

You were cut off from your thoughts when Coco begins babbling again.

"Y/n, do you think I should have this flower on the left or right? I think if it's on the left it kind of makes it look crowded, but on the right it just looks odd you know?" She stares passionately into the mirror, partly admiring herself.

"Hmm?" You mumble, realising how deeply you were lost in all of this antichrist thing.

And rightfully so you might say.

"Her beautiful hair?!" Malcom declares, clearly proud of his masterpiece.

You thought it looked dumb and had an almost 1800s feel to it. It was loaded with unessential decorations that just made it look gross.

"I think right side, but it's looking amazing already." You force a plastic looking smile onto your face.

You hadn't even looked up from the spot you were staring at but Coco seemed to like your advice.

"Thanks y/n, you give the best advice." She grins and you lift your head to grin back.

You could tell that she was planning something but you knew it wouldn't affect you so you go back to your thoughts.

Only to be interrupted again.

"You're sure you don't want me to do your hair too y/n?" Malcom asks.

You shake your head.

"I'm good, I think I'll go and change now though." You say, quickly walking out of the room.

To your horror, you spot a figure in the hallway.

Micheal.

You swing along the corridor, ducking into your room.

You were very lucky that he didn't seem to notice you.

He seemed to have Ms Meade trailing after him and he looked as if he was walking towards you.

You quickly dive under your bed so he won't see you as he walks by.

The least you want is for him to notice you.

But, it had to happen sooner or later, there was no stopping that.

You shiver as you watch the antichrist's feet walk past your open door.

You sigh in relief that he was gone and get ready to get back up.

But then, the feet suddenly return.

Why was Micheal Langdon walking into your room?