Chapter 42

Timeskip- 3 Days Later.

On the Party Night 

We see everybody in the Hall where almost every Noble was there along with their Families. 

Kou and Asuna were sitting on their Thrones. Kou's Eyes were shining as he looked at all the People. Asuna was busy playing with her White Shoulderless Dress. 

It was safe to say that she was Nervous.

Back in the Corridor's

We currently see a Browm Woman with Emerald Green Eyes walking towards the Hall while sighing and cursing.

"Fuck that Asshole" She spat as the Winged Creature beside her chuckled with a mocking glare.

"You should look at your Red Face" The Creature said making the Girl turn towards him. 

"Shut up. You Stupid Mindless Dragon" She spat as the Dragon glared at her.

"Well, Not my Fault that you are a Blushing Mess" The Dragon said as the Girl Kicked him which he fortunately dodged. 

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BAHAMUT" The Girl Yelled as she glared at the Black Dragon in his 5% Form. 

"Whatever Kirito-Kun....... Oh, Wait or should I call you Kirito-Chan now" Bahamut smirked as Kirito blushed and punched the Dragon/

"This is a Dare you Asshole Excuse of a Dragon" Kirito said while he/ She ran his hand through his Long Brown coloured Hair.

Eugeo's Dare was to crossdress as a Girl for the Party but for a Limited Amount of Time. 

Kirito felt like he was about to fall any second because of these 4 or 5 Inch Heels or whatever Girls call them. 

"Damn these Heels" Kirito mumbled as he felt like he was having Nausea. 

"Just why did Nyxy have to teleport me to Heaven" Kirito mumbled as he opened his Eyes which revealed Stacia and Nyx with their Jaws slightly hung gape.

"Kazu....." Stacia said as Kirito blushed at her Emotionless face.

"Mom....." Kirito said as Nyx gasped.

"You look absolutely, ridiculously Drop Dead Gorgeously Beautifully Hot" Nyx said as it did not make sense. 

Kirito sighed at his Parents as he took a couple of steps towards them while trying not to fall. 

Stacia quickly walked towards him (or Her) and held him by the Shoulders. 

"Mom...." The Boy sighed in relief as he looked at her Bright Golden Eyes. 

"You look soooooo Adorable" Stacia said as she pinched his Cheeks.

"Can you please not embarrass me" Kirito asked as he turned away with a Pout as his cheeks flared Red. 

Stacia giggled at her Son'S Behavior. 

"Aren't you my Cute, Little Baby" Stacia cooed as she pulled his cheeks making him get flustered.

(Cute Mom-Son Moment. 

'-'

*Faints due to cuteness overload*)

Kiritro felt his Body changing as he looked down only to see himself smaller. 

"Nyx Erebus" Kirito roared as the Midnight Haired God picked him up in his arms. 

Kirito was a 5-Year-Old Girl now. 

"Aren't you Papa's Little Princess?" Nyx said as if Kirito was a Girl. 

The Black Haired Swordsman sighed and shook his head at his father's antics.

"Nyx Erebus. I DEMAND YOU TO PUT ME DOWN RIGHT THIS INSTANT" Kirito ordered as the Man shook his head and kissed Kirito's cheek. 

"Oh Come on. Aren't you Papa's Little Girl" Nyx said as Kirito glared at him.

"Nyx. I am giving you 10 seconds. Put me down or you will regret it" Kirito threatened the Man who grinned. 

Kirito started counting in his mind.

"What are you gonna do to me huh? You are my Little Princes-" Nyx did not get to finish his sentence as his lips parted.

*Shattering Noise*

"Told Ya" Kirito said as Nyx dropped him on the ground and his hands went to a certain part of his Body which Kirito just Kicked with force.

"Fuck" Nyx cursed as he held the Area while groaning in pain. Stacia tried to hold in her giggles as she saw her husband suffer.

Kirito literally kicked his balls too hard. 

"Whoa. What happened here" Zeus asked as he opened the door to the Garden with everybody else following soon behind. 

Kirito returned to his Normal Size while still being a Girl. 

"Kirito?" Solus, Terraria and Elsa asked at the same time as the Boy/ Girl sheepishly nodded with a Blush. 

"Yep" He grinned.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Thor and Poseidon asked at the same time. Vecta and Zeus chuckled at them. 

"How in the world do you look soooooo.................. smoking hot?" Elsa asked as she examined her Little Brother or Sister.

Kirito or Kirito Chan had Long  Brown hair with Emerald Green Eyes. She was wearing a Plain but Elegant Black Dress with White Designs. White Gloves and a Platinum Necklace hung around her waist.

 White Gloves and a Platinum Necklace hung around her waist

But, I wanted to try something different. Hope it's Ok?

And Yes, She is Rin Tohsaka from the Fate Series and She is one of the Top Tier Waifu's)

"I am always hot" Kirito puffed his cheeks. 

All of their eyes fell on the Strongest God holding his Privates while rolling on the Floor Mumbling something about his Son being an Ass. 

They all burst out laughing at him. 

"Mom, Aunt Solus and Aunt Leafa and sis" Kirito called them out in a serious tone. They all stopped laughing and looked at him with a questioning look.

"Is everything ok Kazu?" Leafa, Solus and Elsa asked as the Boy looked at them.

"How in the Fucking world are you 4 able to walk freely in those Motherfucking Heels?" Kirito asked them as the 4 of them burst out laughing and simply replied "Got used to it".

The Boy or Girl sighed and played with the Dress while cursing Eugeo under his breath.

Today is going to be a Long Day alright...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

How are the 2 Chapters?

GenderSwitch Eh? xD

I Like Genderswitch/ Cosplay Lol.

Anyway, What is your opinion on Fem Kirito?

And, Vote and comment to show your support and until next time Dudes.

-Peace Out, Sayonara.