Night Out

Jayda pov

Tonight, was a big night

Tonight, was a big night. It was my 21st Birthday!!!!!!! My dad had the whole club decked out all for me. I am a major daddy's girl cause he literally does anything for me. Shit people can't even step to me without getting through him and if they tried to that was they death wish. 

I was currently on the dance floor having a good ass time. I was drunk af as I twerked on my best friend Ari. 

"excuse me mama can I get dance?" some man asked me as he grabbed my hand.

I stopped dancing on Ari "oh no I am not into little boys." I said I as I was about to walk away but he still had a grip on my hand. 

"its just one dance."

"boy let me go before you lose yo life." I said snatching my hand away and going back into VIP. But not before I had security kick that man out. 

"girl you good?" Ari asked me. 

"yea Im good you know he bout to get handle so I aint finna sweat him on my motherfuckin birthday."

For the rest of the night me and Ari got hella drunk and enjoy ourselves. 

Omniscient

Demarcus stormed out of the club after security kicked him out just for asking Jayda for a dance. 

"FUCK" he yelled. His boss had sent him there to drug Jayda and get her back to the warehouse but with security up his ass he wasn't able to complete the job but he did manage to slip the drug in her drink. He called his boss as he thought of another plan.

"yo change of plans."

Back in the club Jayda was starting to feel the effects of the drug that Demarcus slipped in her drink. She was feeling lightheaded and couldn't see anything. 

"Miss Thomas are you alright" the head of security asked her. Her head just bobbled and he assumed she had too much to drink so he picked her up and took her to the car. This wouldn't ne his first time having to take a drunk Jayda home so who didn't assume anything different. 

Dess pov