who shot ya?

Dess pov

I just pulled up to the warehouse to meet with Kane

I just pulled up to the warehouse to meet with Kane. He doesn't know I am coming but its time I put an end to this. James is on me bout getting this territory being that he still technically wants me dead but this is too profitable for him to kill me.  Plus since he has no beef with Kane he doesn't need to just barge in and kill the head nigga. 

I noticed an unfamiliar car parked at the warehouse as well. Since finding out about Dom I wouldn't be surprise if it was another secret worker Kane has. 

I slowly open the warehouse door. I know if he is in his office he probably already knows im here from the cameras. I step to the main part of the warehouse and see two men in deep conversion. I realize it Kane and Tommy. 

I quickly move behind the wall so they don't see me. Thats who's car is outside and since Kane ain't in his office he for real don't know I am here. 

I move to side a little so I can hear their conversation better. 

"Kane its been damn near a month and no word from my fucking son. What aren't you telling me?" Tommy said. 

"i think Dess knows and she might have killed them. I fired her but she is hard to read so I can't really confirm if she saw it coming or not. But that could explain why her and Jayda returned. My last text from Dom was he was getting Jayda. Then I never heard from him again." 

The night at the club he was going to take Jayda away from me?  Did she know? I thought to myself as I continued to listen to their conversation. 

"Kane you fucking with me. Dess is still very much in the picture. I have my own men too Kane and they see Jayda and Dess out all the time together. You sons of bitches are plotting. First you take my son now you're going to take me." 

"Tommy why would I kill your son. I long for him to be part of my family and continue on my legacy by having kids with Jayda."

I couldn't stand to listen to this conversation anymore. I get my gun ready but before I could make a move I heard gun shots. 

I instinctively ducked until the gun shots stopped. I look around the wall and see Tommy standing over Kane. 

I walk in and shoot Tommy making him fall. Once he fell I ran over to kane and saw that he was still breathing. 

"shit Kane I got you imma get you some help" I said. 

"dess what-" he said choking a little. 

"nah not right now. We gotta get you help." 

I helped him get up. He didn't have much strength, so I tried my best to get him to the car. His big ass. 

I got him to the car and knew I could only take him to the hospital he owned so stuff like this wouldn't get reported to the police.