Dinner Date

Jayda pov

I was sitting on the couch strolling through ig bored af. I never leave this house and Dess is never here. I find it unfair that I have to sit here while she is out living her best life. She comes home at 2-3am usually high or drunk. I never can sleep till she gets in the bed. I feel my feelings growing deeper for her but I know she doesn't feel the same. 

I hear the front door unlock indicating that Dess is home. She walks in looking fine as always. I wanna go out tonight cause I haven't been out in over a week and honestly its been depressing. So im getting out tonight with or without Dess. 

"oh wow you're actually home during daylight." I say as she hangs her coat up. She just ignored me and walked to the kitchen. Tf is her problem. I thought to myself. Then I got up and followed her to the kitchen. 

"whats wrong with you?" I ask as she was looking in the fridge. 

"nothing just don't have time for you today."

I scrunched my face up. 

"tf you don't have time for me today? the fuck is that supposed to me"

"exactly what the hell I said. I have a headache and Im not in the mood to be bothered." she said grabbing a bottle of water and leaving out the kitchen. 

Oh hell nah Im getting out this house tonight so she better change that attiude. 

I follow her to the bedroom and she laid down. 

"well since you're not feeling well. I hope you don't mind me going out tonight."

"what does me not feeling well have to do you with the rules? you still can't leave this house. let alone go to a club."

"who said anything about a club? I just wanna go out. Oh WE can go out. for dinner. You always say how much you hate my cooking so why not we go out for dinner."  she looked at me with a "chile anyways" expression. 

Since she wants to play. I walked over to where she was laying and straddled her. 

"jayda get-"

"please Dess!" I yelled bouncing up and down on her. "PLEASE"

she grabbed my hips to stop be from bouncing. "fine jayda"

"thank you. now get dress our reservations are at 8."

"reservations? how you knew I was going to say yes. shidd i can still dead this shit."

"please I always get what I want." 

"we'll see about that" 

I realized I was still sitting on her and she still holding my hips. She noticed to and moved her hands. 

"umm let me go pick out an outfit." I said awkwardly moving from on top of her. she just nodded as I walked out to go to the guest room to my closet. 

Later

I was finally done getting dressed it was now 7:30. the restaurant is like 45 minutes away but it takes me a long time to get ready.