Part 1

Ranmaru groaned as he rolled over on the patient standard bed. He clenched his multicolored eyes shut, feeling nauseous, as the room seemed to be spinning – closing in on him. Sweat lined his brow as it creased in pain, him clutching the front of his shirt desperately as his whole body ached with withdrawals.

"Mr. Kurosaki. Here, drink this." His eyes slowly opened, his teeth still clenching from the pain, as he laid eyes on a [h/c] haired angel. Shit, was he hallucinating? When did she get here? Another groan left his lips as the woman put her hand underneath his neck, her warm touch sending sparks throughout his skin, lifting his head as she put a glass of water to his lips. He allowed the liquid into his mouth, it dribbling down his chin from the side as he swallowed lazily, focusing on the details of the woman in front of him.

[H/c] hair, [e/c] eyes and a nice rack. He didn't die and go to heaven did he? Hell maybe? This woman could be the devil in disguise. But he was fairly sure he was still alive and kicking, if the pain he was feeling was any indication. Though, then that poses the question as to where he was exactly.

"The worst is almost over." Ranmaru pulled out of his daze, finding himself staring at the woman's lips as she talked while taking the water away. A flash of light on the woman's chest caught his eye, noticing her name tag, reading something along the lines of Dr. [Name]. Ah, that's right. This wasn't hell – no it was far worse…It was rehab.