Part 7

"This is wrong." [Name's] voice came out in a breathy whisper as she rest her hands against Ranmaru's chest, hesitating to push him away.

"That's what makes it so fun." He murmured into her ear as he pressed his hips up against hers. "Doesn't this feel right?" [Name] had to swallow down a moan as she turned her head to the side, opening up her neck to Ranmaru's attack which he didn't waste time doing. Her breathing began to get shallower, her fingers grasping the fabric of his shirt, as he continued to kiss and bite on her neck. He was driving her to lose all her senses – or so he thought.

"I-I'm sorry. We can't." She pushed against his chest, detaching him from her as soon as his tongue traced down to her pulse. "You're my patient. This is unethical. I could lose my license!" [Name] panted out, her eyes fierce but slightly clouded. It was as if she was trying to convince not only him but herself as well.

"And what if I wasn't?" [Name] looked at him curiously so he spoke to clarify. "Your patient." She slightly shook her head, her [h/c] hair gently swaying.

"But you are." She spoke halfheartedly. "You're my responsibility until you graduate this program and I'm not going to jeopardize that." She took a deep breath and met her [e/c] eyes with his multicolored orbs, trying to solidify her resolve. "I'm sorry." Ranmaru watched silently as she left the room before swinging his fist against the wall, feeling the full force of her rejection. This sucked.