Secrets Must Stay Hidden

Notes: Minor angst?, Character death, a cliffhanger maybe???, Badly written

It's been 2 years since the time Clint told you that Natasha is no longer with you and until now, you're still waiting for her to come back.

The time everything that happened without you shattered your heart into pieces but there's no one to blame.

"Y/N?" Looking up you saw your friend, Clint.

"I'm occupied right now Clint, I'm sorry, I just really need some time alone" You sent him a sad and forced smile to make him feel better but deep inside you know that it doesn't convinced him.

___________________________________________
                       my lovely wife💗

You: Natty...  [Sent, 11:43 PM]

You: I miss you.  [Sent, 11:43 PM]

You: when are you gonna come back??  [Sent, 11: 44 PM]

___________________________________________

It's a habit.

You're still texting her even though you're aware she's gone, even called her hoping she'll answer it.

It's a habit running through the hallways and go straight to your shared room hoping she'll give you her best hugs and kisses but there's none.

A pain of reality was sent through your heart when you were met by a pure silence and everything inside your room have no trace of her, not even a wrinkle on your bedsheets, nor her scent. None.

After losing the love of her life, Wanda wants you to go on a date with her but politely turned her down.

"We're both on a phase where we crave for affection, Wanda. I understand you, but both of us know I can't accept your offer and I'm really sorry."

You met her sister, Yelena. She told you that Clint searched for her just to ask for her forgiveness and same goes to Melina and Alexei. You remembered the time you attended Tony's funeral and Lila came up to you and asked where's her Auntie Nat, it fucking hurts.

Bursting inside his office you slapped Fury right on his cheeks, red stained his cheeks; a reminder that you did slapped him pretty hard.

"WHAT DID YOU TELL TO THE PUBLIC?!"

"TONY'S SACRIFICE GOT THE ATTENTION OF THE MEDIA AND SO IS EVERYONE YET YOU TOLD THEM THAT NATASHA DIED ON THE BATTLE" You're turning red, your emotions are hard to stop now.

Turning his self away from you, you grabbed his wrist and punched him straight to his jaw after that you grabbed his collar.

"DO YOU FUCKING KNOW THAT SHE GAVE UP HER LIFE JUST FOR YOU TO LIVE, TO BRING EVERYONE BACK AND WHAT DID YOU DO?! TOLD THE MEDIA THAT NATASHA "UNFORTUNATELY" DIED WHILE FIGHTING THANOS' ARMY"

You can't take it anymore so you decided to contact Rocket asking him if his shrinking jet is available.

You have to bring her back.

It's forbidden to use your powers to bring someone back to life, Wanda and Strange knew it too but others will also do that if they were you, right?

Standing at the edge of the cliff, you saw her lying on the cold hard ground of this eerie planet. "A soul for a soul" he said, but you told him you just need to bring her body back to the world she used to live.

You hide it from everyone, you're out every night and they don't bother to ask you where you are because they know you will refuse to answer them.

After following the steps on your ancestors' book, you start to chant the spell written on it.

She's here.

A ginger haired woman with green eyes, looking straight to yours, shocked features can be seen on her face but the others doesn't have to know.

"Wait!...Wanda!"