Happy T(h)ree Friends

⚠️: This story contains disturbing contents such as killing, mentions of blood and weapons and things connected to solving a crime case—in short a dark fic.

If you're uncomfortable with dark fics please don't read this :))

Pairing: Officer!Natasha x Reader

Your POV:

Everything is loud; the water dripping from a nearby water fountain, the clock ticking every second, the sound of cars on the pavements.

It reminds me of the day where everything and everyone went silent, no words from my friends nor their family, and no one have the guts to tell me what happened.

Not until the three families appeared on the news everywhere in the city and it was stated that their houses was set on fire at the same time and that's when I realised I have to search who are the people behind all of this.

The police cars starts to surround my house and its sirens can be heard everywhere and in mere seconds everyone is pointing their gun at you even the person who you adored when you were grieving, Natasha Romanoff.

"Where were you when the suspect started to attack your friends?" The redhead looked at you as you give answers to her.

"I was hiding under the stairs when I heard their footsteps fading"

"and- and it turns out they were still in there"

"Did you see their face?"

"No."

"Did the person attacked you or said something to you?"

"They didn't...they just went in front of the mirror and their face is covered in blood and I can't barely see the features in their face"

"And after that they dropped the knife they used to my friends and walked away like nothing happened" I added.

"Y/N look at me, why are your face covered in blood?"

"He was begging for my help and he touched my face before he lost his pulse"

"I would like to be alone with Y/L/N, no buts."

She wasn't mad at you, she's just saddened about the things that happened to you and your friends seven years ago and that you have to find out who killed them and their families all alone.

The police already closed the case of your three friends who passed away four years right after it happened knowing that the suspects didn't leave any single trace.

"Funny how everyone focused on this case even though I didn't leave traces  same goes to those people who killed my friends" I chuckled.

"Now tell me the truth Nat, you also found the traces they left right? And what did those fucking police chiefs told everyone?"

"THAT THEY DIDN'T FIND ANY TRACE AND DISMISSED THE CASE"

Everything is silent, and it just sink in to yourself that you killed the people who is behind your friends' unjustified death.

Five years after you killed those person and you still didn't recognise yourself when you looked at the mirror, face covered in blood, and the guys are begging for their life.

You don't have any choice but to stay inside the jail and the judge will decide how long you'll stay inside right after you killed the most wanted people in your town.

Natasha always visits you and gives you updates on the outside world, you're still falling for her and you don't blame her for being ethereal and kind towards you.

She once told you that she also have friends that got murdered by the same person who killed your friends and since then she decided to become a police to help people get justice in a way she can help.

You're now living far away from that town and same goes to your now girlfriend, Natasha.

You still go to a psychiatrist to get some meds that helps you on your anxiety attacks and Natasha also quitted her job to live with you and help you understand that you don't need to keep blaming yourself on what happened in the first place.

And you're willing to go back in time just to spend your time with your three childhood friends who's with you in your ups and downs in life but for now you need to clear your mind and start a new life without the people who will always have a place in your heart.

A/N: THIS IS NOT EXACTLY WHAT I PLANNED BUT HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE (NOT) FOR EVERYONE

ALSO SORRY TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO FIND THIS UNCOMFORTABLE :'))