[#1] Exciting Adventures Ahead!

Ash's POV

It was an sunny spring morning in the Ketchum household, Ash had just woken up from his sleep (which he was sleeping in a sleeping bag on the floor as.. Serena were in her bed asleep.) It was all about letting her have the more comfortable bed according to Ash, despite his obnoxiousness.

"Wait.. it's today right?" - Ash Ketchum slowly said to himself as he yawned, looking towards Serena sleeping up on his elevated bed. 

Ash quickly, but quietly got up and put on his clothes which he wore trough his journey in the Kalos region, which he intended to keep on wearing for a good while longer. The thoughts of waking up Serena visited Ash's head, but ultimately let her sleep a little bit longer. 

Minutes went as Ash went downstairs to see his mom already fixed breakfast. She had also packed both Ash's backpack, as-well as Serena's for their soon to come journey. 

"Morning Ash, i take it you let Serena sleep a bit more? " - Delia Ketchum said to her son as she noticed Pikachu had just rushed downstairs due of the smell of breakfast.

Ash turned to see his buddy, and then looks up the stairs as he saw Serena walking down the stairs "Morning Ash, morning Miss Ketchum!" - Serena said in a somewhat tired voice. She went to the table and took a seat, with Ash taking the seat besides her.

"So the Alola region, it sure sounds like a vacation! also Ash dear, don't forget the task Professor Oak gave you." - Delia said to her son as she took care of some leftover dishes from yesterday.

"Don't worry mom! I'll take the egg to his cousin at the pokemon school!" - Ash replied with a excited tone, as he was pumped to meet Samson Oak, cousin of Samuel Oak of the Kanto region!

Serena's POV

Serena smiled as she looked at Ash being so pumped, and hyped for their journey, it was like a dream came true. Her going alone with Ash on a journey? What things will she alongside him come to face? 

Questions really swept trough her mind, making her blush a little, but not as much as she used to do in Kalos as she had now over the last week became more custom to be dating Ash, well not exactly officially quite yet. But that's good enough!

"Oh right, we shouldn't get late to the airport" - Serena said, as she noticed the clock heading to the time for an hour left until the plane arrived to take them to Alola.

Both Delia and Ash nodded to Serena pointing the time out, which lead to Ash and Serena finishing their breakfast and take the last minute stuff ready. And as soon as the last things there was done, they went outside to get into Oak's car as he promised to drop the couple off at the airport. The Alolan journey is about to start.. what wonders shall come for them to face?

Couple of Month's before in Alola.

Lillie the daughter of Lusamine, President of Aether Paradise had just saved an rare pokemon from the laboratory in the lower levels, and made her way to an balcony looking over the ocean.

Lillie: "I won't let them hurt you Nebby.. i promise you!"

Two Aether Paradise guards approached Lillie, but before they could get 5 meters closer, an sudden explosion happened, and Lillie had been teleported by Nebby...

End of Chapter One!

———————————————————————-

This.. well it's the shortest chapter haha...

But next one will be far longer! 

Suggestions are welcome to be said in the comments ^_^

(Note, i'll let Ash get the dusk form of Lycanroc, as-well as Incineroar. The rest of his team is undecided!)