CH.9 UNIVERSITY

A/n POV

It was Monday. Means Y/n  will attend  the new University.
If ya wondering what happened yesterday,so it was nothing special.Y/n just went to her company for some work nd the boys were at home doing some random work nd yes,Tae specially after waking up went in their parents room to check the bed if it is broken or not.

Monday Morning

Y/n POV

Today I will attend my University. I already told uncle Choi about my arrival as I'm The owner, I need to check some things in it. Also the boy's don't know about me attending the same Uni as them. No one knows me being the owner of Seoul University, except Mom,Dad,My adopted brothers and my 3 best friend's.
Here I'm getting ready for Breakfast.
Ur clothes-

(Ignore the bag nd focus on the clothes)

I went down to the Dining are and saw everyone there. Maybe waiting for me?

A/n POV

U went there and sat on your seat. Everyone started eating,when-

Jin- Noona?

U look at him

Y/n- Yes?

Jin- Do u attend any University?

Y/n- Hmm. Why?

Jin- ah, nothing. Just like this.

He smile at u and u just nodded.

Dad- Boy's, I heard that today the owner of ur University Is gonna come? Is it correct?

He secretly smirked at you.

Jk- yes, dad nobody in our University knows that who is the owner. I'm eager to know who is it.

Jin- Yes dad, Principal told us last week about the arrival of the owner. Everybody is excited to see him or her.

He said excitedly.

Dad- hmm,Now finish ur food and go.

They nod and everybody finish their food.

BTS- BYE NOONA,MOM N DAD.

Mom,dad- Bye kid's,take care.

Y/n- Bye.

Y/n POV

We bid our good bye to the boys -

Dad- So,my daughter,what are ur plans now.

He said wiggling his brows.

Mom- yes dear, they will be shocked to know that u are attending the same. Uni. And u r the owner. Oh ma gosh I just want see their reaction.

Y/n- Hmm,U r right nd don't worry dad I already made my plans. And about their reaction,don't worry U will see.
So I'm gonna get ready now.

Mom,dad- OK.