CH.23(pt.2)Noona Will Do It!

Flashback

They opened it but...were met by a unusual sight which made Taehyung choke on air. Jimin dance in joy and Jungkook gasp in horror!

_________________________________

A/n POV

So,wondering what they saw? They saw....

This!!!

(I made the edit cuz I couldn't find the same pic)

Maknae line thought- O.M.G!!!

Tae-Whats that? When did we even took that selca? With Those 5 tall punks! Where is yoongi hyung tho-? Also,Jimin is tall?

Suddenly

Taehyun-Hi Hyungs! Hi Jungkook!

Tae,Jimin-Hi!

Jk-hi....

Taehyun-Erh? What happen to you? U look so dry

Jimin-well~ *smirk* see this

He showed the picture to taehyun

Taehyun-Is he sad cuz of that? It's just a.....fan edit?

Jk-even u aren't sure.

He muttered under his breath

Jimin-what? Couldn't hear ya,could u speak a little louder? *Smirk*

Jk-Yah! Jimin-sii!!! U see that? Its just an edit! By a certain someone who don't wanna show his face! Don't be too high of yourself cuz u r still a shortie!

Jimin-Huh, jealous hoe

He muttered while Smirking

Taehyung-Hmm,I think the same jimin! U can't be tall! I mean u can cuz we r still growing but this much tall? Taller than soobin?

Jk-And on top of that, who tf has the balls to do that? Must be a jimin obsessed delulu girl who thinks that she can impress him by this edit. Pfft-

(Annabel- U said that to me?I'm offended!)

Jimin-what? If its like that so....

Deleting the picture from his phone.

Jimin-Delete the photo!

Jk-pfft- kay!

2tae-kay!

Then they deleted the photo's and put a warning for the editor.

On their way

Taehyun to jk-well,why were u so shocked?

Jk-hmm,if u ask so,Well,I have a phobia called chimtallenia.

Taehyun-erh? Whats that?

Jk-well, when I was small, I had a nightmare in which I saw that jimin hyung grew taller and started bossing me around. Since that age,I fear it,and every day when I wake up, First thing I do in the morning is go and check on jimin hyung to see if he grew any inch or even a cm or not, and u know what?