CHAPTER 2

LISA'S POV

DAY 1

We reached the rooftop and the couple was already there. I asked dad about this vacation so I can breath and gladly he agreed.

"Ms. Manoban, let's go?" The pilot announced.

We entered the private jet and sat on our own seats. For some good reason, I asked if I can sit with Jisoo for this trip. Rosie agreed so she seated with Jennie.

The pilot announced that we'll be flying now. And we felt the jet lifting up now flying on our way to Jeju.

Me and Jisoo just talked about things and slept all the time. And after a few hours we reached Jeju. The pilot informed that we'll be now landing.

As soon as we went down the jet, a car was waiting for us. We immediately entered the car, I seated with Jennie at the back and the two infront of us. The driver took us to our hotel and immediately left leaving us the car.

I held Jennie's hand when we entered our hotel room. My other hand on our luggage. She opened the door and we immediately entered, she locked the door.

"Are you tired?" She asked me and took the luggage from my hand placing it in the corner.

"Yeah."

She went near me and I didn't expect her to give me a hug and peck my lips.

Oh gosh how I miss her lips. Her peck became hot as I kissed her lips. I held her nape pulling her closer but when I asked for an entrance to her mouth she pulled away.

"Take a rest hmm?" I just smiled and nodded at her and walked to our bedroom. I slumped down the bed and burried myself on the soft bed.

I just rest for an hour because we'll be touring immediately.

I got out our room silently and saw Jennie on a call laughing and smiling.

I hid myself although I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, and I regretted my action hearing Jennie on the other call.

"Okay love, bye. I gotta go now. She'll be here in no time, and we have to start our tour later..... Yup... Okay bye... Love you too."

Pain.

"Love you too"

"Love you too"

"Love you too"

That phrase kept on repeating on my mind like a mantra. She never even said that to me when I tell her that I love her.

I silently went back to our room and went to the bathroom. I cried it all out. It's been 10 minutes of me crying here in the bathroom. Then someone knocked on the door.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I yelled on the door.

"Okay!" She replied.

I quickly fixed myself, washed my face and put on some light make up. I looked on the mirror and saw myself, looking good.

But a fucking mess inside.

__

"So? How about swimming first?" Jisoo suggested when we were eating. It took us a couple of minutes to think of Jisoo's plan and agreed at the end.

We all went to prepare our clothes. Me and Jennie was about to enter our hotel room when Jisoo called me.

"Lisayah!" She ran towards us panting. "Hi Jen, I'll borrow Lisa for a minute, bye." And she dragged me away from Jennie.

"What?"

"Did you pack yourself a bikini?" My eyes widened at what she just asked. I mean, I did pack one. I just thought maybe I can use it? But I changed my mind.