CHAPTER 7

LISA'S POV

DAY 5

I only got admitted at the hospital for one day. Jennie didn't come to visit me because I once heard their conversation with Jisoo. I pretended to be asleep so I heard it. Jisoo didn't want Jennie to visit me, and I understand her. She's mad at Jennie and me? I can't be mad at her, all I want is happiness for her.

"Where do you think you're going?" Jisoo asks as she raise her brow at me. I was about to go me and Jennie's room.

"To our room?"

She scoffed. "And do you think I'll allow you to be in the same room with that idiot?" My forehead creased at her.

"Don't call her that Jisoo. I may be a fool to still love her even after all the things she did, but just trust me." I said, I heard her sigh and went close to me and gave ne a hug.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

She left to go to their room so I went to ours too. As soon as I entered our room and turned back to lock the door, someone wrapped their arms on my waist and leaned their head on my back. I smiled at the thought that Jennie was behind this.

I turned around and made her face me. "Hey." I pecked her lips. She lift her head to me.

"I'm sorry, Lisa... I shouldn't have went to my friend instead and went to you." She said sobbing. She still lied. A friend huh.

"It's okay, look I'm fine now, I'm all good. So let's go? We only have 2 days left. I planned to go to a temple." I stated, she looked at me with glassy eyes.

"Specifically, Gwaneumsa Temple." She just nodded and hugged me tighter.

I pulled away from her hug and bent down to level her height and pat her head and smiled. "Come on, go change to a comfortable clothe, I'll wait here."

With that she walked to our room to change. I sat down the couch and wait. I saw her phone on the table, but because I respect her privacy, I prefer not to open it.

But after a few minutes, her phone vibrated. It lit up gaining my attention. I closed my eyes trying to stop the tears to come out.

'Love❤️' the caller id says.

To not be suspicious that I saw it, I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water to ease me a little.

"Let's go?" I heard Jennie call. I nodded and went to her as we go outside.

We left the hotel, I drove the car and went to the temple. It took us an hour to reach it. She was a little sweet and clingy to me. She would hold my free hand and kiss it, intertwined our fingers and says cheesy words to me.

We reached the temple, we went to pray and do some things.

What I prayed for? I prayed all happiness for Jennie. I prayed every good thing to happen to her. I prayed that after this week, everything will go good, that after my decision I won't regret it. And of course, I prayed that someday I'll find my own happiness.

"What did you pray for?" I chuckled at her.

"Guess what?"

She put her finger on her chin and rubbed it. "Hmmmm... I don't know. Come on tell me.."

I answered her. "Simple. You and your happiness." Then I gave her a peck on her lips.

She smiled, that's right. Smile for me, atleast I know I made you smile.

We left the temple and took a walk around. We found ourselves hungry so we dropped by a ramen house.

We sat down to an empty table and called for a staff and my eyes widened when I saw the girl who flirted with me on our first day here.

"Oh! Hottie!" She yelled, I looked at Jennie who was now glaring at her.

"It's me Nancy! You remember right?" I laughed awkwardly and nodded.

"So what's your order hottie?" She asked. I gave her our order and she left.

I glanced at Jennie who was busy with her phone, so I did the same too. As if on cue, my phone rang indicating I received a message. It was loud that Jennie noticed it. I picked it up and saw that it was just Somi. I smiled.

'Hey Lisa, you only have 2 days left here in Jeju right? So how about surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving and others? It'll be fun.'

I smiled again at her idea, I was about to reply but Jennie grabbed my phone. I looked up to her and saw her frowning.

"Don't tell me you're accepting it." She said in a cold voice.

"Jen, I won't let the opportunity pass. It's a great activity. And I've been always wanting to try those." I said shyly at the last part that made her giggle.

"Okay then, but you won't go near that Somi girl, understand?" I just nodded cause I can't win an argument with her.

Our orders arrived and Nancy put the bill on the tray. She leaned down to my ears and whispered,

"It's all on mine hottie." Then winked. Jennie glared at Nancy and pulled her wrist.

"What the hell? Right in front of her girlfriend, really?!" She yelled then Nancy leaned towards Jennie and whispered something that made Jennie's eyes widened and looked away. I saw Nancy smirked before leaving us.

"Hey, Jen. Let's just eat and return to the hotel. It's getting late." I said, she nodded.

After eating, I thanked Nancy and left the place. Jennie clung to my arms as we walk back to where we parked the car.

I opened the shotgun seat for her, and buckled her seatbelt. I then went to the driver's seat, as soon as I entered the car, she sat on my lap and hugged me burrying her face on my neck.

She's way too clingy...

"You're not gonna leave me right? You're staying with me right?" She asked still hugging me.

"What? Come on Jen, sit down there so I can drive us back to the hotel." I just said, she hesitated at first but she went to the passenger seat.

I drove us back to the hotel, she's sleeping leaning her head on the window.

It's hard but it's for the best Jennie. I want your happiness over anything. You're always gonna be the first on my list. You and your happiness.

"Jennie. Wake up." I shrug Jennie's shoulder but she won't wake up. Well, it's already late and she must've been so tired. So I went to the passenger seat, opened it and slowly pulled Jennie out and carried her at me back and take her to our room.

We reached our room, I laid Jennie to our bed, but I have to wake her up so she can fix herself. Wash up snd change to pyjamas.

"Jennie..." I poked her cheeks, "Jennie..." I shake her shoulder, "Jennie..." I poked her waist, she moved. So I kept poking her waist and heard her giggle.

Her giggles are music to my ears other than her moans.

"Okay.. okay. I'm awake now." She said laughing and sat up.

"Go wash up, we'll be early tomorrow." She stand up and I got surprised when she stripped in front of me.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim! Are you seducing me?" I asked chuckling. She turned to me and winked before entering the bathroom.

If she thinks I'll follow her there, nope. If I did, one of us will not be able to walk tomorrow and we have something to do tomorrow.

After a few minutes, she came out the bathroom frowning and pouting like a kid. She laid down the bed and hugged me.

"We have activities tomorrow Jennie, I won't let one of us go limping out there." I said and pecked her lips but she pulled my nape and deepened the kiss. I want to pull away, it's going to be hard for me you know. But I just let her kiss me and of course I responded but.

We just kissed nothing happened because I didn't want to and gladly she agreed. It's hard to let go if you still have this kind of attachments.

Horny little bean.