EPILOGUE

5 YEARS LATER

JENNIE'S POV

"I need coffee." I walked on the street and just across is a Starbucks.

"You were never a fun of Starbucks." Irene, a friend of mine said making me roll my eyes.

"I'm not, but someone is."

We entered the building and went straight the counter to order out coffee. After that, we sat down an empty table.

"I'm so exhausted." Irene sighs and laid her head on the coffee as I look outside through the glass window.

It's been 5 years, exactly 5 years when I let go of her. Wait scratch that, she let go of me first and I slowly let go of her.

It wasn't that easy for me, but I deserve it didn't I?

Of course.

"Jennie and Irene?" I got pulled out of my thoughts as we heard our names called. It was our coffee.

"Thank you." We said in unison and exited the place. I don't feel like going home for now, maybe strolling on the park.

"You're not going home yet Jen?" Irene asks, I shook my head no amd pointed the park across us.

"Gonna go for a stroll, why don't you go home first? I'm site Seulgi is looking for you." I replied, she modded her head and took her phone out.

"Speaking of Seulgi, she's asking where I am. I gotta go then, be careful and go home early, alright?" I nodded and smiled at Irene. I bid my goodbye and crossed the streets going straight to the park.

Watching people laughing on the benches, people stargazing while lying down the grass, some making out that I prefer not to look, they're all happy.

I sighed and sip on my coffee. I gulped it all down and proceeded to find a trashcan for my cup when I saw two figures in the middle of the plain grass ground.

One, kneeling with a small box on his hand, and a woman gasping looking at the man with so much admiration. They're a little far yet I can tell the girl is smiling and has tears on her eyes.

I smiled looking at them, I just witnessed a couple starting another chapter for their life. But my smile slowly turned into a frown when I realized who the woman was.

Lisa.

So she came back....

Tears are threatening to fall from eyes so I looked away and found Jisoo and Rosé running towards me panting.

"Jen..." Jisoo uttered, and there I can't help but to cry. She engulfed me to a hug, patting my back. "It's okay."

"I'll check them." I heard Rosé whisper and walked away from us. Jisoo dragged me away from the park until we settled on a bench.

"I guess you saw it." Jisoo mumbled, and I nodded weakly. "I'm sorry, you have to see that."

"How did you know I'm here?"

"Irene told us you went here when we asked for you. We were about to tell you not to come here." Jisoo replied.

"She's happy." I said weakly, my eyes heating up ready to release tear again. "And, I'm not."

"Jen, it's been years. Try moving on. Like Lisa.." Jisoo sighed, "she's inlove, deeply inlove with him. He fixed Lisa, he fixed the person you broke. Be happy for her atleast."

"I'm happy for her, but I'm not happy about the fact that I no longer have the chance. I've waited for years for her to come back, and maybe... just maybe ask for another chance but...I just witnessed a proposal." I said bitterly.