Ch. 10

3rd pov

(y/n) and law was talking the whole day, not even noticing techno glaring at them as if he wants one dead or something.

Meanwhile for Wilbur, he only sensed a 'teenage romance' blossoming between the two.

And again, meanwhile for the heart pirates crew, they only sensed 'happy captain happy ending'

And yet again for Kristen and Phil, 'oh my gosh! Are we gonna get grandchildren?!' they screamed in their heads over, and over, and over again whenever (y/n) and law smiles then laugh to each other with fortunes.

And apparently they lost hope for their male sons, and just imagine what their grand baby will turn out to be.

"I can't wait for their wedding...." Phil sighs.

"I can even summon his parents there, too"

"you can do that?"

"I Am death God after all, I can... But only for a limited time..." kristen sighs.

"oh, that's good... If they even get married, apparently (y/n) keeps denying it" Wilbur said

"they better not be" techno growled through gritted teeth.

"don't be bitter the blade. You just don't have a girlfriend or boyfriend yet, don't lose hope though" Tommy and tubbo laughs.

"hey!"

...

"I know right? That's the least painful way of torturing."

"I think drowning them is a bit overrated, it's better if you just whipped them" law smiles mischievously

"yup. Of course. But, you can cut his limbs tendon by tendon" (y/n) chuckled

"you know (y/n)-ya..." law breathes.

"what?" (y/n) asked as they looked up at him.

"you look more then beautiful than snake empress boa Hancock when you smile and laugh..." law smiles softly with his eyes just scanning their expression.

(y/n) was still struggling to see/understand what he meant, but when they did, they blushed lightly and felt shy all of the sudden

"o-oh.... I.. I see... Thanks for your useless compliment" law chuckled at (y/n)'s sudden change of personality/mood.

"now I see what they call a tsundere, you're a tsundere, aren't you?" law chuckles as (y/n) gasped

"no I am NOT!"

"it's fucking cute... They're like us when we were young Phil" Kristen gasped with stars in her eyes.

"yup... I bet to the goddess of love they're soul mates...." Phil said.

"hey! Hey! I am NOT a FUCKING TSUNDERE!!" (y/n) said aggressively

"whatever you say tsundere-ya" law teased.

"no you just didn't...."

"I just did" law shrugs.

"heeey!" (y/n) whines.

(y/n) was more than confused as to why they feel like this... (y/n) never whines to anyone like that. It's like they have whined in their life.

It made (y/n) rethink their feelings and emotions to convince their self that they did not like him, even if he did. It wasn't meant to be...

"really now? What was it? Person who used to be scared of blood?"