□CHAPTER 4□

"You two really get along. It's kinda weird, not gonna lie."
────────────────────────────────

Kuroo got back home and immediately took his tie off. "Ugh, I hate being an adult," he grumbled, walking into the kitchen and getting a water bottle. He was about to open it until he heard something. "Is that talking?" He peeked his head around the kitchen corner and looked into the living room.

He saw that the tv was on and walked over, looking to see what was on. "Spongebob? Hey, Shou and I used to watch this all the time." Something caught Kuroo's eye and he looked towards the couch to see Bokuto spooning Daishou while they were asleep.

"It's only been, like, a week and they're already this close. It's kind of creepy, actually." Kuroo turned to walk away but stopped. "Oh my god, are they possessed?" He thought about what he just said and scoffed. "I've been hanging out with Oikawa too much."

He walked into his room and closed the door, going to the bathroom to take a nice, long, hot shower and go to sleep.

In the morning, a weekend morning, he woke up and heard arguing. He sighed and got out of bed. "I take back everything I said about them getting along."

Kuroo opened his door and walked out towards the kitchen, hearing their conversation clearly. They were both in the kitchen. "Bokuto, get out of the kitchen!" Daishou yelled.

"No, I want to watch you cook!" Bokuto argued.

"Well, let go of me, you're restricting my movements!"

"You didn't have a problem with it last night when we were watching Spongebob."

"Because I love Spongebob, so I didn't care."

"I know you love me, too. Come on, say it," Bokuto said, running a hand under the oversized shirt Daishou wore.

"Bokuto, I have hot grease," Daishou threatened, Bokuto immediately letting go of him.

Kuroo walked away and went back to his room, opening and closing his door to pretend like he just walked out.

He walked back to the kitchen and Bokuto looked over and smiled at him, Kuroo instantly smiling as well. "Hey, good morning!" Bokuto said, walking to Kuroo and putting an arm around his shoulder.

Daishou peeked over his shoulder for a second and looked back at the pan. "Morning, Tetsu." Kuroo walked towards the stove and leaned his chin on Daishou's shoulder, Bokuto leaning his chin on Kuroo's shoulder.

"What'cha makin'?" Kuroo asked, taking in the smell of a fresh breakfast.

"The bacon is the last thing. Everything else is already done so you can sit at the table." Kuroo pat Daishou's biceps before walking towards the table, Bokuto following behind. Daishou noticed and grabbed the back of his shirt. "Not you."

"Aw, come on, why not?" Bokuto asked, turning to face Daishou and crossing his arms.

"Because you're gonna help me set the table. Or do you wanna do it by yourself?" Bokuto stared quietly as Daishou scooped the bacon onto a plate. "That's what I thought." He picked up the plate and held it out to Bokuto. "Now, will you set this on the table?"