Tag You're It

Chapter One 

I stumble into my house with 2 fine black women in each arm... where's the light? I touch the wall to the left. "Bingo" I laugh. The light comes on in the foyer and I decide to try to take another good look at these women just to make sure my drunkness ain't interfering with what I'm seeing. "Where's your room daddy?" the light skin one runs her hand over my fade. The other one looks just like the light skin one except for she's darker but I don't care. "Upstairs" I yawn. "You need another drink?" the darker one giggles. I tug away from them and run into the kitchen. "Why did I come in here again?" I ask myself out loud. Oh yeah I'm looking for a drink... why am I in the kitchen though? I cut through the kitchen and stop at my personal bar in the family room. "You ladies want a Jollyrancher?" I ask. "What's that?!" the light skin one exclaims. "Listen honey it's good" I state while smirking. "Well whatever is good daddy and you're serving it? I'll definitely give it a try if it will get me closer to your fine ass" the darker sister giggles. I can't even remember their names.. for 2 hours I have been calling them M&M. I go behind the bar and pull out the kiwi strawberry syrup concentrate and Smirnoff vodka. "Serves up ladies" I take out 3 cocktail glasses and make a Jollyrancher in each glass. "A toast to one of the sexiest receivers for the Steelers" the light skin one is the first to lift her glass. We all clink glasses with each other and I'm looking at one to the other... I think they are tryna plot something. If it's the last thing I do I gotta make sure I use some rubbers and be careful because they might wanna try to poke holes in them.

I have been playing for the Pittsburgh Steelers for 2 years and I learned quick after I signed that women will do anything to get pregnant by a NFL player just to get money... I ain't about to let this happen. I take off my sports jacket and sling it over my shoulder. "What you looking at baby?"  I catch the light skin sister staring at me. "Nothing. I was just thinking about how I been one of your biggest fans since I seen you on tv for draft picks. How does it feel to be one of the biggest paid Steelers when you're only in your second year?" she asks. "How do you think it feels? I feel like I'm on top of the world! Money is power" I laugh. "What good is all that money if you ain't got a wife to share it with?" the darker sister asks. "That's the best thing about having all this money" I say. I see what they are tryna do and it ain't gonna work. I love being a bachelor with no kids or women tying me down. What I look like getting married? What I look like having some babies? I refill their glasses. "You ain't drinking anymore?" the lighter one smiles. "Naw I'm cool for the rest of the night. If I have one more drink I might pass out fashigidy" they laugh. I scratch my head... I gotta thank my team mate Johnny Mail for the party. "You got family in Pittsburgh?" the darker one asks. "What is this? 21 questions or something? I ain't tryna get to konw y'all I just wanna bang. Is y'all down for that? If not I don't mind showing y'all to the door" I say. "I'm down for it" they say together.

These honeys  just don't understand that I can snap my fingers and easily replace them. I wait for them to finish their drinks. "Come on" I say. They follow me to the staircase and I fall at the first step. "Oh damn" I laugh. "We got you daddy" they pull me up and help me all the way to the second floor hallway. "Where is your room?" one of the M&M's asks. "Master bedroom... on the left I think" I say. They FBI bust in my room in a matter of seconds and put me over on the bed. I lay back and feel one of them taking off my shoes. "Daddy your room is nice" I look to see who is fumbling with my belt buckle. It's the redbone... she's strong as hell for real man. "Wait" I sit up and go in my night stand next to my bed. They watch me pull out my box of rubbers. "A big package for a big package" I laugh. "Ooo daddy you ain't lying" of course I'm not lying. Hey it is what it is. "I'll be right back" I get off the bed and go in the bathroom. I ain't feeling too great right now and maybe it's because of that Jollyrancher. I throw up in the toilet and flush it... aw man that was some nasty stuff. "You okay?" I hear one of them ask from the bedroom. "I'm straight" I take my toothbrush out of the bathroom cabinet.

~Hey everyone! So what do you think? Yea or nay? Well this book is a total of 21 chapters and 197 pages by hand. I will update as much as can since the chapters are not as long. I hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment, etc. as your heart desires :)

P.S. 2 updates in one night, I am kicking boo tah tah if you ask me :D