Chapter 3

Eleanor's POV

When we arrive at the zoo we manage to escape the car and go through a back building without being seen. Lux begins to whimper a bit so we stop and sit on a bench. Louis puts her on his lap, gives her a little bag of Goldfish, and tickles her playfully. Suddenly, an older couple walks up to us.

"You three are a cute little family!" The woman says smiling and begins to turn and walk away. I'm about to correct her when I hear Louis start talking.

"Hear that Lux? She said you are beautiful enough to be our daughter." He says bouncing her on his lap.

Our daughter. I know Louis is the one for me. He's smart, funny, and oh so handsome! All this time we have been spending with Lux has just gotten me more and more excited for our future together. Louis puts Lux back in her stroller and stands up. He holds his hand out to me and I intertwine my fingers with his. We walk outside to purchase our tickets when I hear the screaming fans. I hear a lot of 'aw's' and girls screaming things like 'get married!!!' 'You're perfect!!!' 'Elounor!!!' The fact that these girls are genuinely happy about our relationship makes me happy. But then hear it. 'Ew look! It's Ele-whore!' 'Larry Stylinson forever!' 'Just break up already!'

I stop dead in my tracks. No matter how many times I hear such bad things, it still really upsets me. Louis realizes this so he puts his hand around my waist and whispers in my ear.

"Don't let it get to you babe. They're just jealous. You're perfect. I love you and thats all that matters." He whispers tickling my ear with his warm breath.

I nod and give a weak smile. We continue walking and get our tickets. We walk around to each animal and tell Lux all about them. What they're called, what they eat, and what they like to do. She seemed to like the tigers the most so far. There big paws and stripes captured her eye. After a few hours we have gone to almost every exhibit except the penguins. I feel like a little kid, bit I am actually really excited about being able to get up close with the penguins. I have loved them since I was a little girl. Louis shows the zoo keeper our tickets and she leads us into the penguins. She shows us how to gently pet them, and feed them. Lux seems to be having an amazing time, as well as Louis and I.

"Eleanor?" I hear Louis say from behind me.

I turn around and I can hardly believe my eyes.....

A/N: Sorry about the Cliffhanger!! Anyway, 10 reads! Thanks everyone. But I really need feedback so I can improve this! I'll write as soon as I can! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thankss for reading!!! xxxx