Chapter 5

Eleanors POV

The whole car ride home I still can't believe it. I'm engaged to the man of my dreams. I keep staring at the gorgeous ring. It's absolutely perfect. I look over at Louis. His ocean blue eyes are fixed on the road. He quickly glances at me.

"What are you looking at??" He asks chuckling.

"You're just perfect." I blurt out blushing.

Louis lets out a laugh and says, "Well I'm yours forever so you better get used to my perfectness!"

"Oh hush!" I say playfully smacking him.

I pull my black iphone out of my bag.

3 missed calls from ' Mom 💓'

4 missed calls from 'Daniii 😘💕🎀'

1 missed call from 'Lotttie T. 💖'

Text from 'Daniii 😘💕🎀'

'Eleanor Jane Calder if you got engaged and the pap knew before I did you're DEAD!'

Oh my god! I completely forgot to tell everyone! I quickly text Danielle back to confirm the news.

Text to: 'Daniii 😘💕🎀'

'OMG sorry love! We were at the zoo and it just kinda happened! But yes we're engaged!! 💍💍💍 Excited?!??!'

Text from: 'Daniii 😘💕🎀'

'OMG YAYY!! 🎉🎉🎉💍💍 CONGRATS!! Call me later and tell me everything!!! Love youuu!! 😘😘😘'

I call my parents and tell them the news as well and they seem very excited.

We drop a sleeping Lux off at her house and head back to our flat. I kick off my shoes and plop down on the couch. I make some more calls to some people who would want to know like my aunts and uncles, Perrie, and a couple close friends. I see Louis doing the same. Just as I've finished with my calls, Louis comes in and sits right next to me.

"So Mrs. Tomlinson, how did everyone take the news?" Louis questions smiling.

"Everyone seemed very happy for us Mr. Tomlinson." I answer giggling.

"Good! So as Mrs. Tomlinson, I have one more surprise for you tonight." Louis says with a grin.

"Ohh!! What is it?? What is it??" I plead with him.

"You will see! Just wear something nice." He kisses my temple and walks away.

What could he possibly have planned now?

A/N: I could go on and on forever for how sorry i am for not updating. ALMOST 400 READS!! Thank you guts so freaking much!! As always vote and comment!! 💕