Chapter 6

Eleanor's POV

"Louis, where are we going??" I whine at him. We had been driving for almost 45 minutes and i still had no idea where we were headed. All Louis had told me we to get dressed up in something nice and be ready to go by 6 pm.

"Don't worry babe, we'll be there soon! I promise!" He chucked giving me a cheeky grin.

"Ugh fine" I huff, giving up in asking questions. I result in pulling out my iphone and scrolling through my instagram newsfeed. I see loads of pictures of Louis, Lux, and I from the zoo and even more people wondering if we were really engaged or not.

'Hmph, I can just put and end to those rumors and confirm I am married to the love of my life' I think to myself.

I open my camera app and wait for Lou to stop at a red light. I hold up my phone to get us both in the picture.

"Say cheese!!" I say.

The picture is of me with a surprised face. And Louis holding up my left hand pointing at the ring.

"Perfect!" I say.

"Only because your beautiful face is in it" he grins.

"Oh stop" I giggle.

"What? It's true!" He says knowingly.

"Yeah, okay whatever just drive." I say giggling more.

"@eleanorj92: Yes it's true! I'm engaged to the man of my dreams, the ultimate love of my life! ❤️ Thank you for any and all kind words. 😘😊"

I post the photo and put my phone away. I don't want any negative comments to ruin my amazing day.

Finally Louis pulls into the parking lot of my favorite restaurant!

"Oh yum!!! Thank you babe!! I love you so much!" I say excitedly.

"No problem darling. And i love you more." he says leaning over the car and kissing me passionately.

Louis gets out of the car and comes around to open my door for me. I step out and adjust my black peplum dress and grad my little red clutch. Before we start walking, I notice Louis red bow tie is slightly crooked, so I fix it for him. He smiles, grabs my hand, and walks towards the door. Just as we are about to step in, he stops me.

"Before we go in, you have to put this on" he says pulling a blue blindfold out of his back pocket.

"What do you have up your sleeve Tomlinson?" I ask him smirking slightly.

"Ah! A magician never reveals his secrets!" He says gently placing the blind fold around my head.

What in the world could he have planned now?

A/N: OMG I HAVE 1.1K READS. I LEGIT ALMOST FELL OVER WHEN I SAW THAT. I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO READ THIS STORY. IT IS MY FIRST ONE AND IT MEANS A LOT. I also want to apologize for not updating! I could give a million excuses but in all honesty, i just kind of forgot about it...hehe..oops? 😁 LOVE ME. But anyway, for this story I'm going to keep Danielle as Liam's Girlfriend. NOTHING AGAINST SOPHIA. I'm just a Payzer shipper, but i like Sophiam as well! And i will most likely include some zerrie moments in here too. But we shall see!! Until next time my lovelies! 😘✌️ Xx