Chapter 7

Eleanor's POV

Louis stepped behind me and wrapped the blindfold firmly around me eyes.

"Can you see??? How many fingers am I holding up?" He cutely questioned.

"Ummm 3?" I guessed. Everything just looked pitch black.

He chuckled and said "Perfect!"

He grabbed my hand in his, and put the other around my waste to guide me. We took about 100 small steps before he said to "step up" into the building. Once we were in, he carefully guided me through the restaurant and brought me to what I could only assume was our table.

"Can I take it off now?" I asked again not being able to contain excitement.

Without answering, Louis simply paced a quick kiss to my cheek and slipped off my blindfold.

"SURPRISE!" The small grinning crowd yelled in front of me.

I couldnt believe it! My mum, dad, Lottie, Fizzy, Anne, Lou, Lux, Liam, Sophia, Zayn, Perrie, Harry and his new girlfriend who's name I heard was Lex, and Niall with his new girlfriend who's name is Lauren. They were all sat in a rounded booth in a small corner of the darkly lit restaurant. Fairy lights were strung above them, and a small candle was placed in the center of the dark wood table. It was perfect. I brought my hands up to my face feeling my cheeks heat up and tears of happiness well in my eyes.

"Tommo you put this all together?" I asked in disbelief. This was so sweet!

"I'd put together anything for you my love." He said with the biggest grin.

I then went on and hugged everyone who came and thanked them. They all asked to see my ring which I proudly showed off as everyone 'ooh'd' and 'ahh'd'.

Louis and I sat down at the two seats obviously saved for us. We had an amazing time. We ate way to much food, and laughed way to much. But it was okay because we were there to have a good time. I loved catching up with everyone I hadn't seen in to long. When we finally bid our goodbyes, I hugged everyone and we promised we would do this all again. Louis and I waited for everyone else to leave so he could thank the manager for keeping our event so private. After we stepped outside, I stopped Louis, pressed onto my toes on planted a loving kiss and his lush lips.

"Thank you for everything. It was amazing. You're amazing." I sweetly said keeping our foreheads together.

"Anything for the love of my life." He said with a sweet smile and placed a simple kiss to the tip of my nose.

He grabbed my hand and we walked to the car, and drove home. Today could not have been more perfect.

A/N: So YES, obviously I am continuing my story! Small change: I have decided to change Liam's girlfriend to Sophia. I know I said I wasn't going to but it's been a long time now and Sophiam is actually really cute! So as always, thank you for reading! I'll update soon! 😘