Ch.1: consequences

Note: Y/N=your name L/n= Last name
H/C=Hair color
F/C=Favorite color
E/C=Eye color
It's going to be Female reader, but any male readers out their just pretend the reader in this is male if you wish. Hope you all enjoy! And my writing style will be different from my other published stories in this one. Check out my other books if you wish and again enjoy.

(story description)

It's been over a year since the battle of good and evil, over a year of regaining belief in the guardians has grown stronger then ever some think to strong to good. after a year the balance tips to far to the good side kid's are starting to get hurt more frequently, adults not paying enough attention to their children and the guardians don't know what's wrong. more lights go out but not because the children stopped believing but because they have died much to earlier in their lives. North is going to hold a meeting at the next full moon to talk to the man in the moon to figure out what to do but sadly that's a months time from now. a full month they will have to wait but until then their going to try and figure it out by themselves until then they can do nothing about it which lays heavily on their hearts especially a certain guardian of fun.

After over a year he finally gets out he's finally free from his own nightmare's and he'll get his revenge on the guardians but he can barely sense the fear in the world where did it all go? this has never happened before not while he was gone, he needs to regain his strength cause fear to the world and he smirks knowing just who to start with first. he tries to go through the shadows but it fails he tries again in frustration has he gotten this weak in just a short amount of time? he was never this weak before he can't feel the shadows that are wrapped around himself he looks at himself and sees theirs indeed no shadows on himself. the shadow sleeves he wore were gone leaving the original black robe he wore. it was shortened long enough past his knees, she shoes he wore were gone having made of shadow themselves he felt the cold snow under his bare feet frowning to himself. he took a few steps forward the usual silence of his steps no longer their with the help of his shadows instead a small crunch from the snow was heard his frown deepened further this simply will not to. until he gets his shadows back he has to walk there.

(Story start October 21, 2013 author's pov)

Jack frost new guardian for about over a year now had been having the time of his life, finally after 300 years he's being seen, heard, has believers in the children, has a family in the guardians, no enemies to fight. Life's been perfect until something's been going on something bad with the children a few weeks ago they have been starting to get more reckless. Getting hurt more often with their game's, going out when it's colder out with not much on, the guardians have turned a blind eye to this behavior saying kids are growing up being more adventurous, more rambunctious.

But jack knows kids more then they do, sure he's seen this behavior at times but not as frequently as this. And it doesn't seem to only affecting some kids it's beginning to effect all of them as time goes on and it's not just the kid's it's like the adults are acting like this very little but more often or not the parent's don't pay enough attention to their kids to know what's going on with them or even they turn a blind eye not caring thinking it's just a faze.

It's been a week now with this behavior possibly longer he does not know. But a week he couldn't stand by and watch as this behavior progresses further. He's going to the guardians now for a meeting again to voice his concerns the guardians must see that something's wrong here.

Flying to the north pole, night is on its way his concerns heavily weighing on his mind and his heart, he must find what the problem is and fast before things get worse he hopes this is just a simple faze and noting to truly worry about but as time passed he has his doubts.