Chapter 1_ The Cell

You'd wake up, laying in a bed,
'not really welcoming-' you thought.

The Room was lit brightly, hurting your eyes just by looking around it.
The thing you noticed at first was the 'mirror' only one sided so you couldn't look trough it..

The door right next to the mirror opened, a woman, dressed like an scientist stepped in.
"Ah.. Scp- 8490, you're awake I see." -the woman said.

It finally hit you, the Foundation got ahead of you, finally capturing you for their stupid Scp- foundation.
"Fuck.." -you said under your breath.

"Excuse me?" -the woman asked confused.
"Oh, you already know why you're here, right?" -she asked, this time in a more serious tone.

You wouldn't move a bit, just staring at her.

"It seems you don't want to talk? Alright.."

The woman waved her hand at the mirror, the door opened again, a guy wearing armor/ an helmet
(meaning an SD= Security Department) walked in.

The woman waved her hand again, pointing at you, the SD stepped closer every second..

You'd grab the guards wrist, holding it, still feeling dizzy from the stuff they gave you before getting you here, slowly crushing his bones in your hand.

The guard would scream in pain, letting go of the baton he was holding, dropping it to the ground.

The woman would flinch by hearing the crushing of the guards bones.
A grin would apear on your lips.

"I NEED HELP, QUICK!" -screamed the woman at the door.

More guards stepped inside the room.

This time wearing gas masks, one of 'em pulling a pin on a grenade, which looked like a gas grenade to you.

Another guard escorted the woman out quickly.
You'd release your grip of of the others guards's wrist, letting him drop to the ground.

Trying to change your form into one of the gas mask wearing guards, it was to late, you'd feel the sleeping gas kicking in, finally knocking you out.

-------------------------------------

It's a short chapter, next one's gonna be longer!!