Chapter 7_ End?

You'd use the ID you stole from an NTF, using it on the terminal for the researcher safe room.

"Thank god, finally someone came here to save us!" -shouted an scientist from the other side of the room.

Y/N saw Dr.J sitting on a chair, you would aim at the researcher.

Dr.J put her hands up, seeing the fear in her eyes..

"He's an CI!" -shouted another scientist. (CI= Chaos Insurgency; enemies of the scp- foundation)

"Wrong-!" -you'd shout, shooting the researcher trough his head. The body would fall to the ground.

"What the f*ck do you want from us?!" -shouted Dr.J

"I want to see some dead people" -you'd smile under your helmet.

"Wait, he's not an CI, it's an scp!" -said Dr.J

"He's clearly an traitor and human Dr. Judy!" -said another reseacher.

"No, it's 8490, the scp which caused the breach, I know it-!" -said Dr.J, still holding up her hands, like every other scientist in the safe room.

"Okay so, can I kill you guys now?" -you'd ask, changing your rifle to full automatic.

Without letting them even start to answer, you'd shoot everyone trough their head, except Dr. Js, she did get hit, but only on her stomach.

"Y/N, why are you doing this-?" -Dr.J asked, coughing up blood, slowly dying infront of you.

"Cause I want to" -you'd say, shooting trough her head with an glock.

Leaving the room you'd make your way down to an elevator, trying to find an way out of this place.

Elevator, Dead End, Elevator, next floor, ..dead end.

'What in the world is this place?' -you thought, while trying desperate to find an exit.

Opening an portal of yours you'd try to find the ground level, finally finding it, you'd step out of the portal.

You were surrounded by guards and NTF.

"Scp- 8490, surrender or we're going to shoot!" -shouted an NTF.

"Oh please.." -you'd say shooting 5 of the SD guards.

"I don't want to be part of your stupid foundation anymore, you know?" -you'd say punching the entrance door open.

You'd quickly exit the foundation building, hearing the guards trying to shoot you, with no one getting a single hit on you.

Finally, outside.. how long was it since you last breathed in fresh air?

Trying to look at the sky and stars, you'd be blinded by helicopter headlights.

Running for your dear life, trying not to get caught you'd finally decide to jump in one of your portals again.

Just leaving the portal after entering it brought you to an giant cornfield.

'Was it really that easy?' -You'd think, trying to find any sign of a street, city or people.

'Are they going to hunt me down again?' -questions were everywhere in your head.

You'd shift into a normal human looking girl, trying to find help desperately.

'I hope I never have to see them again-' -you'd finally think, seeing a old couple going for a walk on a road.

_____________________

I guess this is the end?

There may be coming extra endings in further updates..!