Chapter 2_ The Foundation

You'd wake up again, this time, it was a different room. No furniture (like a table, chair, bed frame, ...), only lying on a matress, sitting yourself up, the door of the different room would open.

The woman stepped in again.

Anger would rise inside of you, standing up as you were slowly getting near the scientist.
You'd stop walking, realising there's a glass wall between you and the scientist.

"Oh, this? It's just to keep you away from me-" -the woman said.
"By the way, my name is Dr. Judy, so you know how to call me from now on."

You'd look at her again, saying nothing.

She'd also stare at you for a blank moment, then saying something.
"I'm going to be testing with and about you as your new researcher." -Dr. J said, smiling at you.

Still not responding you'd sit down on the ground, again, feeling dizzy from the sleeping gas, not trying to fall over or anything.

"Today I'll be just asking some questions for informations for your Scp file." -Dr. J said.

"Are you willing to answer me today?" -she'd ask as a yes/ no question.

You'd shake your head, meaning no.

"Alrighty.. yes/ no questions it is then.." -Dr. J said in a sigh.
"Can you do anything else except shapeshifting and.. well having immense strength to break human bones?" -she'd ask, hoping to get a nod from you.

You'd sit there, silently not giving an answer.
You'd remember the guard in the old room, screaming in pain and fear, having to hear his high pitched scream made you smile again.

Dr. J would start writing something down, with the pen and paper she was holding.

You'd start to look around the room, seeing a door in the corner of the side of the room you were sitting in at the moment.
'Probably for later testing' -you thought.

Turning around completly you'd see a camera, probably recording you, in the opposite corner on the ceiling.

You'd stand up, finally not feeling dizzy, walking up to the camera.
You'd stand beneath it, looking at it while overhearing whatever Dr. J was saying.
With all the powers you have you'd start flying, somewhat levitating on the floor.

"Don't rip it off the ceiling!!" -Dr. J shouted at you, finally noticing what you were doing.

Ignoring her shouting, you grabbed the camera, ripping it out with ease.

"Oh well.." -Dr. J muffled silently, writing on the papers again.

You stopped levitating, inspecting the now broken camera, letting it drop to the ground.
Now looking at Dr. J again, she'd look up from her paper noticing you, kinda flinching in fear of you staring again.

"I can see you don't like to listen to people-"
-Dr. J said, trying to not make eye contact with you again.

You'd sit down, nodding slowly while smiling.

"Dr. Judy, time's up for today!" -shouted someone from behind the door of her side of the room.

Dr. J quietly stood up from her chair, exiting the room quickly.

'I can see you're scared of me' -you thought over and over again while seeing her doing everything as quickly as possible to leave the room.

The rest of the time you've had to spend in the room was pretty boring. Nothing to do, nothing to say or think about.

You were laying on the ground, not even needing the mattess, you'd hear the door of Y/S (your side of your cell) opening.

Curious, but not wanting to, you'd slowly stand up, walking up to the door.

You saw a plate, having some kind of liquid in it, disgusted by it you inspected the new room you found yourself in, looking to your side you saw another wall with glass and another door..

Looking trough the glass (which was one sided again) you could make up an outline of a guard, probably here to give that, whatever that was, to you.

"Your food 8490-" -the guard said behind the glass.

Not wanting to say anything you'd leave the room, going back to your own.

'Why are they giving me this, don't they know I don't have to eat?' -you thought to yourself, sitting down on the floor again.

You'd hear the door closing again, the guard getting the plate, leaving your cell.

-time skip to next day- (chapter 3)

--------------------------------

More exiting stuff in Chapter 3! (hopefully-)