Girl u're always on my mind!

Ace POV

2 weeks

This morning I got a call from my momma saying that she had to go to the hospital cuz her pressure is high or some thing like that . I woke up took a shower and pit on a white v neck t, my true religion jeans and my grey snap back and grey and black Jordans. When I was done I got my keys and left to head to the hospital. About 15 mins I arrived at the entrance. I found a parking space and head to meet them. When I got to the front desk their was this young nurse I asked her for the room that my ma may be in. After she flirted a little she finally realize that I'm not interested and she gave me the info along with her number. Why are these THOTS keep giving me their numbers, smh. Thirsty much?

I went in the elevator and went to the 3rd floor and as soon as I came off the elevator I see Tony and the others in the waiting room. I went over and greeted everyone. We were waiting for about 45 mins then I saw the lady and shordy come through the door and they went straight to the back. I swear this girl has been on my mind since the day I met her at Walmart. What's name again......um..... Nancy, yes that's it. Shordy was looking cute asf. Her mamma looked little stressed, I went over and started a conversation

"Hey, remember me?" I asked nervous asf.

"Hey, yh I remembered u from the school" she replied with a smile, then Nancy did something with her hand

"She's saying hi and how are u" her mama replied. I don't usually go up to people and talk to them, but this girl she just seem different.

"Tell her I'm fine thank u" I said with a smile, this girl already getting me soft.lol. "You look stressed is everything ok"

"No, Nancy will be late going to school and I can't leave before another nurse come" yes this is my chance. Don't judge me.lol

"I can take her if u like" I ask hoping she'll say yes.

" first why are u here everything ok" She asked me. I had totally forgot that I'm here for reason.

"Oh yh, my momma came to check her pressure, but everything is ok. Thanks for asking." She's really caring.

"Oh ok so I guess I'll meet her today then. But yes, plz if it's not to much work. Thank u." She kissed Nancy on her cheeks and she told her something in sign language then we left.

Omg our way to the school she just looked out the window. I caught her 1 and 2 times glancing at me, but I just smiled and she did also. The last time she did it I looked over the same time and our eyes made 4. I dropped her off at school and headed back to the hospital. Her momma was so happy when I told her that she arrived safely.
******
Ok so ppl, I'm so thankful for thone of u that is reading my books. Thank u so much. This is just a little filler, I'll try to update as soon as I can. I love u guys:)♥♡ More is there to come.
Oh, also if anyone is interested is writing any of my books with me plz let me know, cuz I need some male writers.