Introducing her to the life I live

2 weeks later

Amique POV

Man you would never believe who did this shit to Nancy man. Dem lil niggas think that they could do this shit and get away with it. Nar son. I'm gonna put a cap in their asses and then they would learn not to mess with my girl.... Yes I said it MY GIRL. When they came and told me what they did, man I wasn't even honestly thinking that it would be her. Even though I had a feeling; I sat in my office waiting on their asses to come in. I haven't seen them for like 2 weeks since the incident, they're some smart mother f***ers.

I lit a blunt to blow off the steam that was on my head before I do something that all of us would regret. About 5 minutes into my high, my door open and my nigga Dre came and drop off an envelope with the deposit slips from the mats. We talked a lil bit then he left. I got a message when I checked it, I see Nancy's face come across the screen, yes we been talking for a while. Man she different from the rest of these girls yo, she don't nag for everything, we don't argue and no matter what, she always has a smile on her face. I'm catching mad feelings for her man, and I can't even deny it. We were supposed to be spending the day today. I checked the message and instantly a nigga started smiling like a lil b***h, smh.

Nancy: Hey, hope ur day going great :)

See what I'm talking about.

: Yh, it's going fine, are u ready yet ma?

Nancy: Yes, I am, it is ok if I walk with some extra clothes jus incase these are not appropriate?

I laughed cause I told her already, my house is her house.

: Ok, omw, and np.

Nancy: *Blush face, monkey hiding its' face emoji.

I jus laughed to myself and got going to go get her.

She's never seen my world so I'm gonna show her it today, then maybe we might swing by ma and see if she cooked. I think she said that some of the fam coming over today. Nancy was out of school anyway and ma wanna see her, why? Idk, but she said make sure I bring her by, so I'm following orders.

45 mins later

*****************************************************************

I already went and pick her up I brought her to the trap and all the niggas looking and all the b***hes staring. I pull her closer to me and guess who decided to grace us with their presence. Dumb, dumber and the big dummy, when she saw them her eyes looked shocked and their eyes almost popped out when they realize that she's with me. I like the look of fear that is on their faces right now..... I like it, lol.

"Babe, go inside and sit in my office, I'll be right there" I mouthed for her to understand. No one knew she was deaf, but just the four of us. She looked lost but she went off to find it I guess...... but it shouldn't be hard.

"Yo, u all come with me". I told them, they looked so scared, I like what I see they know what they have done.

When we got into the perfect room, see this room is only for ending poor ass niggas lives when they mess up and you guessed it right these dummies messed up big time

"So you all thought it would be funny to torture girls and most importantly, deaf helpless girls. Nar son. Tie them asses up and let me deal with them my way."