why is this happening ....... to me

Nancy POV

I finish school early today, mom said that she would be late, so I sat in the Library and decided to work on my assignment. The library closed about 15 mins ago, so now I'm alone. Due to the fact that mom staying so long to get me, I decided to just walk to the bus stop. On my way to the stop I realize a group of boys sitting mom the corner near the bus stop. I passed, smiled and went about my day. I was standing, minding my own business when I felt someone's presence beside me. I look around and no one was there...... strange, ok so I still stood there then the boys from the corner came under the shelter, about 2 mins later the bus arrived, we all caught the bus. The bus made it's stops, but for some reason the boys didn't come of, instead they came off with me. I walked through the terminal hall when I felt a hand pulled me from the back, I was muted, so therefore I couldn't scream, shout or call for help. The person laughed as 2 others came and started touching my breast and putting their hands under my dress. I cried as they try to pull my underwear down and the one on top of me looked in my eyes, then gave me a wink. From what I read from his lips, he said "I bet this pussy is sweet, if you didn't even bother to cry for help" You see my story is just like every other story you've heard, but the difference is that I couldn't help it.

As I gave my statement to the officer in front of me, I still had tears coming out my eyes. They did not get the chance to rape me, due to fact that someone came just before they took turns, thank you Lord. Think about it, me getting rape, I could not live with myself. I did not have my phone on me, cuz I forgot it home this morning, so I was left stranded; I never should have left school. I should have just waited until mom came to get me. After all this was said and done, they took me to the hospital to take a test. They did take turn performing oral sex on me and they place their penises in my mouth as they laughed at my discomfort.

When we were on our way to the door, I see mom, Henry and I guess another officer walk through the door. Mom had tears in her eyes, I guess they told her

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I got caught up at work with this patient. OMG, I........ Nancy....... I'm......... Nancy I'm sorry. I can assure you it will never happen again." She mouthed as she stood in front of me. I just smiled, because even though I almost got raped, at least I knew that my mom didn't just leave me at school or blame me for coming to the station before her. You can call me weird, but I'm naturally a very happy person. I find it very hard to be angry when I have life and strength, my hearing impaired only made it stronger for me to always thank God that I'm alive, despite me problem, I'm still breathing oxygen and I can still live life like any other teenager. I'm not going to tell you that it's not going to be hard, but I'm not going to sit around and let this misfortune get me down. I always have a positive spirit and positive mind.

*****************

2hrs

I did the tests and they told me that they would do some investigation into the matter and try to find the young men that did this to me.

We were home watching TV as Mom and Henry looked at me with confused looks. I wonder why. I gestured what's the problem. Mom mouthed they are worried about me, you can call me whatever you want. When we came from the hospital; that mom and Henry took the rest of the day off, we came home I bathe then came downstairs to watch Fast and Furious 7; I read the subtitles lol. When the movie ended I ate while watching the movie so I just went to my room, said a prayer in my mind and went to bed. About 5-10 mins after mom came and kissed me on my fore head. I said my good night and went to sleep. Another day; another story.

Amique POV

Man today has been hectic. I couldn't go to look for mom today. I was finish with my work so I went outside to light a blunt. When I got out there I heard the younger boys talking. me being me I just went on my way and burn my blunt without paying them any mind.

" Yo, Jay, if she wasn't moving so much I could have gotten my dick in her but she actin up." One of my younger seller say. According to what I'm hearing they got some girl in an alley and had turns on her. I try teaching them right and wrong, but they still do them. oh well. What really got my attention was the fact that that they said the girl they had went to their school and she couldn't talk.

" Yo, youngin, wat's the girl name that you guys got. She fine or nah." I asked I was curious.

" I don't know her name, boss. Why u ask?" One of them said. They went to the same school as Nancy and she can't talk. Some body gonna die today.

I'll holla at u went I get back.

I drove straight over to Nancy's house, I need to know if it's her some body else.
On my way there I'm jus saying plz let there be some other girl that can't talk that goes to that school.
I arrive at her door and rang the bell.
**********
Ok this is jus a little update. The story will get more interesting as it goes on.

You know what to do
Live, Love, Laugh, Pray