Anxious

6 months later 

Amique 

So I'm on my way to the hospital to go stay with babe. She did the surgery and now she's jus taking therapy for her speech. Her ma was so happy when I brought her to see her for the first time and she realize that Nancy can hear. So let me fill u in from the last time we were together; so u already know that Nancy and I are together, she threw me this huge party. Now I don't know how she pulled it off, but she threw this big party and ya boy had a ball. She wanted to give it up to, but I told her no, we not ready yet. I want that day to be special for her not jus another day. Her birthday passed and I took her out and we jus chilled for the day, cuz she said she didn't want anything, but to be able to hear my voice, so ya boy made it happen. The day after her birthday, I got a call saying that the doc was coming to do the surgery and to say I was excited would be an understatement. I had a smile on my face for the entire day. At first she was a bit hesitant to it, but then she calmed down and allowed them to do their job. 

I pulled up in the lot and turned the ignition off and got out and head to her room. I took the things out the car and head inside. When I got inside Melissa the  receptionist as usual pushed her breast up ten times higher and  batter her eye lashes like a fan and I still didn't pay her any mind.

" Hey, Amique, how are u doing today" She said trying to sound sexy, smh. 

" I'm good, Nancy is awake?" while asking I was walking, so she don't think I want a conversation from her. Before she answered I was already in the elevator and it had began to close. 

The elevator stopped and I head to Nancy's room.

" Hey baby, how u feeling today?" I asked going to put the things away and kissed her on her forehead.

" I'm fine, my throat is jus a little sore from the gel that they gave me today. I learned to say a new word today. You wanna hear it?" She asked, seeming so excited.

"Yeah, let me hear it " I told her laughing. This girl is so glad she can voice her opinion, that she never shut up and the funny thing about it is that she only talk when she's around me. When she's around everyone else, she quite as a mouse. 

"I am madly in love with Amique and I hope he loves me to" She cheesing like what.

"That's the new word, what is it?" I asked her cuz she said a whole sentence.

" I didn't, I just wanted to tell u that" she is something else. " Oh babe, the doctor said that I can leave today, cuz my ear has healed properly I jus have to use these drops" she continued holding up a paper with I'm guessing is the name of the drops " Can we pass by the drug store  and pick some up please" 

" Yeah, you already signed out" I asked her 

" Yeah, I packed my bags and everything. I'm so glad that I'm getting out of this place. I love the people, but hate the surroundings." She replied scrunching up her face. If I love this girl one more time, smh. 

"Babe, what am I suppose to do with the things I just brought" I asked her cuz I brought her some new groceries.

" Take them home, or u can bring them to my house. Your choice it doesn't matter" 

I packed up everything and we left. She told everyone good bye and we head back to the car. When I passed the lobby Melissa wasn't there I was glad, cuz then Nancy can hear what she saying and I might have to curse her ass. I threw her things in the back and went to get in after closing her door.

The ride home was silent, I was a bit worried. We ended up going over to ma's house and jus chill with her. She and Nancy talked for about 2 hours straight non stop then we head to my place so she can take a shower. She didn't want to go home. 

" You want me to order something to eat baby, or u want me to make u something" I shouted as she sat in the room watching what ever she was watching. No reply, I walked up the stairs and went to my room and Nancy was on the floor sitting doing what I don't know.

 No reply, I walked up the stairs and went to my room and Nancy was on the floor sitting doing what I don't know

" Babe, U want something to eat" She looked like a kid that jus got caught doing something wrong. lol

" uhm, yes. Can I get a cheese pizza with mushroom and corn please."She said still doing what she doing. It just seem like she staring at God know what. I turned to leave the room " Sweets, can u come and lay down with me when u're finished please I wanna talk to you" She sounded like she was about to cry.
"Sure, is everything OK" I asked her. She did not replied. I jus left the room and went back down to continue what I was doing.