Chapter Three

Izuku awoke the next morning from his alarm.

He got out of bed sleepily. He looked around the room. He still didn't clean the mess from last night.

He stood up, and looked at himself in a mirror. He didn't change out of his uniform last night. He exhaled.

He stepped out of his bedroom and walked to the kitchen. He guessed his mother had left the apartment. This was normal for Izuku. Sometimes he would awake alone in the building while his mother was out doing who knows what.

He didn't feel like eating anything that morning. He tied his red shoes on, and picked up his backpack from the floor where he threw it on the ground.

He opened the door to his apartment and stepped out. Another day of school.

Katsuki woke up in cold sweat. He kept thinking of the sludge villain and what Izuku said to him. "I was the only one who did something to save you."

After knowing Izuku his whole life, that was not normal.

Katsuki groaned and rolled out of bed.

He truged to the kitchen, and put a piece of bread in a toaster. He sleepily got ready for school, and left his house.

When he walked onto the school grounds, he felt someone run into him.

He spun around to face Izuku. Katsuki glared at him, but didn't say anything. Then he turned back around and kept walking into the school.

He could feel Izuku's eyes on his back.

When Katsuki got to the classroom, Izuku followed him and sat near him.

It was a normal day for Izuku. He felt something hit him in the back of the head, and he turned around. He saw someone sniggering behind him, and he looked down at the ground. There was a watted up sheet of paper besides his foot.

He sighed and picked it up, then unwatted it to see whatever they wrote on it.

Please die!

Izuku frowned. Why did all of these
'Class mates' want to be heroes anyways if they couldn't even act like one? Izuku sighed, then folded the paper and put it to the side. Then he remembered his encounter with All Might.

I guess this is how all heroes are then. He thought.

After class, Izuku was getting out from his chair when he saw a hand holding something in front of him. He looked at it. It was his hero analysis notebook. Izuku took it, not realizing who gave it to him.

He looked up to see who was holding it and saw Katsuki. Izuku inhaled sharply.

Katsuki simply gave him a dirty look, then left him.

Izuku frowned, watching Katsuki leave.

That was it? No insults or anything? That was weird.

Izuku looked at the notebook. He didn't mess it up or anything. He just simply gave it back. Izuku scowled, then put it in his backpack.

He left the classroom, then walked down the stairs.

This was stupid. Why would Katsuki suddenly act nice to Izuku? All Izuku remembered of Katsuki was that he hurt Izuku his entire life, and not once gave him a chance to become friends.

He walked back home, muttering to himself.

When he opened the door to his apartment, his mother was sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for him. Izuku clicked his tounge.

Now what does she want?

She looked up from her cup of tea and scowled. "You still haven't cleaned your room yet, Izuku. I told you to clean it last night." She said. Izuku didn't reply, and walked passed her.

She grabbed his arm. "Don't ignore me, Izuku." She snarled. Izuku yanked his arm away from her.

Inko's face suddenly fell. "Why are you acting like this? What happened to you?" She pleaded. Izuku clenched his fists. He mumbled something then turned around and walked to his room. Inko sighed.

Izuku sat down at his desk and opened his notebook. He flipped to a clean page and wrote something as the title. All Might. He grinned to himself.
Forget becoming a hero, that was hopeless. All Izuku wanted now was vengeance on All Might and to show the public what he really was.

And his mother, too. She was the reason why he couldn't have the opportunity to have a quirk.

He began to write everything All Might told him on the rooftop. He also jotted down important notes that could easily destroy All Might.

He grinned wickedly, but wasn't paying attention to the time.

When he closed his notebook, he turned his head to the clock. It was 1:23. He sighed, then unbuttoned his uniform and put on underclothes.

He got onto his bed and fell asleep.