(ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ) ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴠ.....ᴛʜᴇᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ

(~𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘴 ~)

I left the store as I ran to Theo's house

I left the store as I ran to Theo's house. I knocked quick as I paced.

His little sister, Caroline opened the door, "Oh hi Bea!" She said with a smile.

I gave her a quick smile, "Hey Car, umm is Theo here?"

"Uh no. he left a while ago." She told me and I started to freak out."Oh okay..thanks Car." I told her and she looked at me, worried.

"Are you okay, Bea?" She asked me and I held the urge to roll my eyes at the question. That question is so annoying and stupid and I HATE that question, but Caroline is a little kid like Debbie and Carl and they don't know.

I nodded, "Mm-hm. I'm great. I got to go, but I'll see you okay?" I told her and she nodded. I left and I started to bite my nails, since I was so nervous and scared. Where did he go? I went to the Alibi, to his favorite stores, and even the Milkovich house hold to see if anyone besides Morgan saw him. I was so desperate I even went to the Jackson household and asked both Sheila and Karen. Nobody has seen him and it started getting dark.

I gripped on my hair, "Come on.. Come on.. Think! Where could he be?" I mumbled to myself as I stopped. "Where else...where else." Then it hit me.

Our spot.

I started to the abandoned house and went to the back. I moved the piece of wood and I saw Theo sitting on the couch. I sighed of relief as I put my hand over my chest. I walked towards him and I looked at him with tear rolling down my cheeks.

"So, you like girls?" He asked.

"But I also like boys." I added, sitting next to him wiping my tears.

He turned to me confused, "Really?" I nodded as he turned away, "Huh."

"What?"

"It's funny because...I was excited to come back to see my favorite girl." He said as the tears came.

I knew he wouldn't accept it.

"But... I'm glad to see my favorite girl accept who she is." He said with a small smile turning to me.

I just looked at him a bit confused, "What?"