doll ( gogsig )

sigma had been incredibly frustrated with work lately, stress has taken a toll on how he's treated everyone. so he dragged gogols ass to his office and dropped to his knees. that's how we got here.

sigma half undressed, pants halfway down his thighs while his shirt is half unbuttoned and ragged. nikolai almost the same but his pants are strewn across the room, shirt in the same state.

muffled whimpers and moans come from sigmas stuffed mouth, bleary eyes peering up at gogol as he let his throat be used as a glorified flesh light. pre cum and drool covered his chin and lips. pretty, red and swollen lips. suddenly the tip of his cock hits a spot in his throat, a loose groan is ripped from nikolai above him.

" that's it, angel.. fuck ~ .. nngh. "
he -whimpered- at the sensation.

a hand tangled deep in sigmas hair kept him upright. if not for the grip, he'd be collapsed to his side. his own hand worked frantically on himself as he tried to chase his own sweet release. thighs trembling so cutely. his lips pull off of nikolai with a small 'pop'. he takes a deep breath

" let me cum.. kolya, please ? been so good.. "
he whines, voice groggy from the abuse on his gag reflex.

nikolais thumb traces his spit covered lips, dragging it to his cheek as he caresses it. a few more quiet whines spilling from sigmas mouth.

" make me cum first, doll.. then you can, promise. "
he whispers softly.

immediately taking gogol back in his mouth, desperately trying to get him as deep as possible. keeping eye contact like a good boy, hand still pathetically trying to get himself off. gogol took a sharp intake of breath, thighs quaking slightly as he spilled deep inside sigmas throat. a loud, muffled and thankful cry coming from sigmas mouth. gogol so deep in his throat he barely had to swallow, it just slipped down smoothly. reluctantly, nikolai pulled out. sigma stood up on shaky knees, being helped completely out of his pants and almost immediately pulled to sit on gogols lap as he sat in the office chair.

taking a breather, he tucked sigmas hair behind his ear, pulling him in for a kiss. groaning quietly at the way he could taste himself. sigma pulled back slightly.

" kolya.. let me.. promised ! "
he whimpers, immediately being shushed.

" i know, love. cmon. " he grinned.

sigma, now reaching and handing the lube to nikolai, let out a small whine as he was brought into another kiss. a louder whine once a finger slowly entered him. various pleads being whispered as he rocked down onto the hand. nikolai was quick but gentle when preparing him. soon lifting sigma up just to slowly let him down onto his cock. sigma whines at the intrusion, breathing ragged and shaky.

as he was about to beg again, gogol rocked his hips upwards, pressing mercilessly against his prostate. a lengthy, pretty whine escaped. hands frantically grabbing to hold onto nikolais shoulders. now being slowly bounced on his dick, small sobs leaving every time nikolai would fuck up into him. sigma whined pathetically high pitched as gogol wrapped a hand around his cock, starting to slowly stroke him.

" nikolai ~ ! fuck.. yes ! like that, like that. more, please please please.. mmf- oh god, oh fuck.. shit ! " he sobs out.

hands frantically piercing his neck and shoulders. cum now all over both of their chests as nikolai fucked him through his orgasm. whispering sweet praise into his ear as sigma moaned, feeling himself get filled with nikolais second release.

both of them hiss at the sensitivity of sigma being lifted off of nikolai, immediately falling forward onto his chest. gogol cringed a bit at the sticky mess on their stomachs, but gently brushing his hand through sigmas locks. cum lewdly dripping from his ass.

sigma, energy now spent from being fucked and filled from both ends, remains in a hazy and sleepy state. nikolai opens a drawer, grabbing a pack of wipes to wipe both of them down to clean the cum off. gogol carefully helps sigma back into his clothes, fixing all the buttons and wrinkles. gogol simply puts his pants back on and leaves his shirt unbuttoned. he'd fix himself up later.

with a gentle kiss goodbye and a soft, happy smile, sigma would return to work.  whispering a 'thank you' before leaving. gogol simply grinned and gave a small wave.