relax for me ( gogsig )

slamming the taller one against the wall, sigma looks up with a grin. looking over gogol's surprised but seemingly excited face. he makes quick work on his shirt, undoing the jesters buttons before shoving the vest off his shoulders. now working on his underclothes and pants. quick fingers pull the zipper down, gentle lips kiss along nikolai's jawline, leaving small marks in the trail. giggling excitedly, gogol shivers at the hands all over his body; trying to contain them. sigma now tugs him over to the bed, shoving him down roughly. now pulling his own shirt off, he crawls on top of him.

" sigma.. " he whimpers nervously, lips pouting. but sigma quickly kisses the pout away, caressing his cheek softly. " i've got you, angel. hush ~ " he whispers, smiling comfortingly.

nikolai calms after that, sigma knew how to put him at ease. now spreading muscly but soft thighs apart, she slides down on the bed, pressing kisses to the skin. grabbing lube from the open nightstand drawer. he pours a generous amount on his fingers. now teasing around gogol's entrance, he whines impatiently, bucking his hips up towards sigmas hand. and then the first finger slips in, causing him to tense and whine.

'' Relax, baby. i'll be quick. have some patience. '' he coos, slowly moving his finger to cause more whines slipping from his throat. his toes curl a little when sigma adds a second finger. he's always had such slim and skillful fingers, using them to torture gogol in the best ways. pulling multiple orgasms from him. he loved it.. so much.

nikolai was being quite loud, the neighbours could probably hear. they had received complaints before- so it wouldn't be a surprise to hear loud banging on the door mid-sex.

'' you need to quiet down, sweetness.. we don't wanna get interrupted, do we ~ ? '' immediately causing nikolai to whine and shake his head.

'' n-no.. 'm sorry sig.. '' he whimpers sweetly. sigma swipes his thumb across his lips, gently pushing them past his teeth. '' you're alright.. its okay ~ '' he smiles.

nikolai whimpers as he sucks on the fingers in his mouth. it quiets him down a bit while sigma continues to prep him. always so careful not to hurt him in a way he wouldn't like. soon getting up to four fingers, he stretches him out for a bit longer. sigma soon slowly adds the fifth finger. folding his hand into a diamond to stretch less. he pours more lube into gogol's hole, slowly twisting his wrist until his hand slides in. causing nikolai to cry out around sigma's other fingers, refraining from biting down. a few tears slip down his cheeks, thighs trembling as he tries to relax to take sigma better.

'' look at that.. took me in so quickly, you like it like this ? me stretching you open and sloppy ? '' he teases, and then his knuckles brush over nikolais prostate. causing him to immediately cry out and squirm, hips moving to try and fuck himself on sigmas fist. he slowly starts pulling the hand out.. '' answer me. now. ''

nikolai whines pathetically, sobbing quietly '' y-yes ! love it.. love it so much, sig.. please ~.. '' he fucks himself down on the fist, tightening to keep it inside. sigma stops pulling it out, instead pushing deeper. causing gogol to borderline scream. muffled around the fingers he was sucking on. sigma knew it was a good scream, he knows nikolais body well enough and they trust each other so much in this department.

'' s-sig.. oh god ~ .. nngh.. '' he moans, sweat appearing on his forehead.

but sigma is relentless, pressing his knuckles over his prostate again. a hand coming up to fondle his balls. his fist slams on the bed as he throws his head back, hair becoming dishevelled and frizzy. these were sigmas favourite moments. breaking the annoying front nikolai puts up daily. he loves seeing the broken down, crying in pleasure side.. all because of him. he twists his fist one last time, gogols foot slams into his leg. causing sigma to wince, but he doesn't stop. nikolais back arches up, he bites down on sigmas fingers, tightening up as he cums all over his chest. sigmas hand comes out of his mouth, using the saliva as lube to slowly wrap his hand around gogols cock to drag out the orgasm. nikolai whines from sensitivity, panting softly.

'' angel.. relax for me, need to get out. '' he speaks quietly, letting go of his cock.

he eventually relaxes, sigma now slowly pulling his fist out. but nikolai tightens back up a little, nerves going wild. sigma gently rubs his thigh to calm him down. eventually, he relaxes enough for sigma to pull his hand out, he wipes it off on the sheet (they'd be changed later anyways).

'' still okay to take me, angel ? '' he asks softly, kissing nikolais thigh.

he receives a nod in response, giving him the okay. sigma starts getting the rest of his own clothes off, nikolai lets out a high whine just at the sight of it. sigma had an incredible body under all those layers. toned with nice soft abs ? godlike, absolutely divine.

eventually undressed, he lines up with nikolais loose hole, gently rubbing his hips while doing so. '' you're alright, angel ? ''

receiving another nod in response. nikolais head was too fuzzy to put together a verbal reply. but that was alright. sigma uses some more lube, carefully and slowly pushing inside. nikolai moans pathetically at the intrusion, so high-strung from his previous orgasm and the stretch he went through. nerves going wild, he tightens and untightens repeatedly. body wanting sigma out but gogol wanted him so badly. now able to slowly start moving, he uses nikolais hips for leverage. the sounds he lets out are so astonishingly lewd- pornographic, even.

various pleads for more come from his mouth, asking sigma for more, for him to slow down. all of it. it was truly overwhelming and he loved it. he loved being absolutely wrecked, this was his newfound freedom. sigmas ministrations became faster and harder, sending gogol into another brain mushing orgasm. his legs tremble and spasm, hooking around sigmas waist to get him in deeper. sigma speeds up more if possible, holding his hips tight. he leans downand bites along nikolais neck while keeping his pace, drawing blood at one point.

his one hand lets go of gogols hips to stroke him again, teasing his chest and around his crotch. delivering one last hard thrust. sigma finishes inside him, filling him up. nikolai whines and shakes, the hot cum inside him moving across his prostate. sigma fucks him through it, getting his cum deeper inside. getting up to another orgasm to fill him for the second time.. nikolai shakes with one last, dry orgasm.

both coming down from their intense highs, sigma slowly pulls out once again. nikolai closes his legs quickly, whimpering at the empty yet full feeling. patting his slightly bulging belly happily.

'' satisfied, slut ? '' sigma asks, receiving a small nod with a pout. '' thank you.. '' he mumbles, embarrassed. sigma gets the two cleaned up, pressing kisses on sore parts of nikolais body while getting him in comfy clothing.

and now the two will go separate ways.. for now. but they could never stay away for long.