best gift i could ask for ( angosig )

( check ao3 for their outfits )

all night sigma has been the biggest tease known to man. for example; in a restaurant for angos birthday dinner, his hand 'accidentally' slipped into his pants. he'd also dropped something and gotten under the table, he teased ango for maybe two minutes under there. on the way there and hope his hands wouldn't stay off his damn thighs. and oh.. ango was so worked up internally. begging his impulses to stop him from bending sigma over the table and take him right there for everyone to see.

and well sigma probably wouldn't mind being angos whore all on display while being claimed, he had a reputation to keep up. so the most he did back was follow sigma to the bathroom and pin him to the wall.. you'll find out the rest of what happened late.. maybe.

they finally arrive home, and ango is ready to pounce. immediately; sigma is pressed against the door, and he's not surprised. excited, even. he's pulled into a steamy kiss, teeth almost clashing but it's avoided when angos tongue slips in his mouth, exploring everywhere. he pulls his hair back to expose his neck, kissing down it roughly. he's so pent up from sigmas teasing, mercy won't be given tonight. it is his birthday, after all.

" mmh.. ango-" he's immediately shushed with two fingers slipping past his lips and teeth, resting on his back molars to keep his mouth open, but his words would come put as babbles for now. relentlessly marking up his neck, angos knee fits between sigmas thighs, adding just enough friction to be torture. endless whines and whimpers come from his propped open mouth, some drool leaking lewdly from his lips. soon he's covered most of sigmas neck. but sigma has other plans, pushing him away, he drops to his knees.

ango lets out a small gasp as signs undoes his belt, tugging the waist band down quick. already kissing the outline of his cock. he slowly frees angos member from his underwear, giving small kitten licks to the head. angos hand tangled in sigmas hair, pushing his head down a little on him, sigma obeyed the silent request, relaxing his throat before taking ango in fully. it took a little to get him fully down his throat, but he worked up to it, relaxing his throat so ango could slowly fuck into it.

he gets a little lightheaded as his airway is blocked, but he doesn't mind it. hands holding angos hips to get him deeper down his throat, ango bucks his hips forward as well. sigma moans around him pathetically, feeling himself leak precum on his panties.

" fuck.. that's my good boy.. " ango groans, thrusting faster into his throat, becoming close. sigma whines highly around the cock in his mouth, sending sweet vibrations up angos body. it doesn't take long for him to cum. looking at the lewd image of sigmas lips wrapped around him, teary eyed as he took him down his throat whole. he slams in one last time, spilling down her throat.

but he's quickly lifted as he swallows, now being lifted and slammed against the wall. sigma gasps in surprise, legs wrapping tight around his hips. he whines impatiently. the knee between his thighs a moment ago wasn't exactly bearable.

ango slams his lips to sigmas, moaning a little when he tastes himself. sigma pathetically whining against his lips, angos hands skillfully undoing sigmas back zipper, slipping his outfit off his shoulders. resting sigma against the wall to get his top layers off. sigma holds back more whines and pleads of impatience. ango doesn't keep him waiting for long, soon retrieving a small bottle of lube from his pants. now slipping sigmas outfit off easily, thankful it was one piece. running his fingers across sigmas hole.. a little confused before he noticed. he's plugged..

" oh ? what's this ~ ? " pulling the plug out just a little, relishing in sigmas whine when it's pushed back in. " j-just your gift.. " he whimpers.

" well.. best gift I could ask for, bunny ~ " that earns a loud and lengthy whine from sigma, he's getting impatient. but he's not left waiting for long when ango pulls the plug out completely, quickly lining up and slamming his hips into sigmas.

" o-oh god ~ ... fuck- mpf-... a-ango.. " he whimpers, leaning his head against the wall. ango doesn't respond, just starting a slow but deep pace into sigma. might I add just how sensitive he was right now? him taking aphrodisiacs before a night of teasing wasn't an uncommon thing. and ango notices every damn time. pressing his hips into the wall for better delivery. sigma is blown out of his mind already. drunk on his cock.

latching his arms around angos neck, sigma buries his head into his neck. whimpering and whining against the skin. revelling in angos moans and occasional groans. he was so hot, already getting sweaty with every impact. both of their bangs starting to stick to their foreheads. angos hips repeatedly slamming against his, forcing himself deeper as sigma hit the wall. he speeds up his pace, sigmas thighs held tight, there'd probably be some bruises tomorrow. but neither of them cared.

a soft mewl comes from sigma, eyes squeezed shut against angos shoulder. he holds onto sigma tighter. hips not faltering once as he uses all his strength to ruin him. could the neighbours hear ? probably. but they should've know to move out a while ago.

so many loud and lewd noises spilled from sigmas lips, biting down on angos shoulder after a moment to quiet himself. but he was being absolutely wrecked, legs and arms tightening around ango. he was practically seeing stars, breathing heavy as his mind was boggled with the force of angos thrusts. he needed so much more.

" ango- ango p-please- god please- ah ~ ! need it, need you, wanna feel more. please sir.. please- mpf- fucking s- fucking hell don't stop dont fucking st-" cut off but a loud moan, whimpering and tightening around ango as he filled him up. tears spilling from his eyes as he was tipped over the edge as well. cumming all over his stomach.

but ango wasn't done, he kept thrusting. sigma whining and squirming from overstimulation. but ango continued, no safeword was spoken. sigma loved this. but he loved it more when a hand winded around his throat, in fact he leaned towards it. getting light headed when fingertips press the sides of his neck. he was practically drooling, being so fucked out of his mind. he became dizzy and cloud-minded, head only consisting of ango and how hard his hips were slamming into his own.

" gonna- fuck- g-gonna cum s..so hard.. mmh ~ . . " he whined.

" oh yeah ? how much are you enjoying this, being held up and fucked like a cheap whore. you look filthy. how much do you like this ? " ango whispered against her neck, giving a slap to his cheek after. one hard thrust delivered as sigma tried to respond. " s-so much- so much, sir. w- ah- !
~ !! want more, s'not enough. please please pleaseee ~ " he begs.

and ango delivers, letting go of his neck to give several more hard thrusts. driving  both of them over the over the edge for the second and third time. sigma felt so full and warm, whining softly as ango pulled out, still holding him close.

" it's okay, angel.. you did so well. i love you so much. " ango gently kisses his head, carrying him up to the bathtub for some sweet aftercare. 

" love you too.. mm.. happy birthday.. " he mumbles, exhausted.

the night ended with a nice bath and some wine, soft touches of cleaning each other up and kisses shared between the two. ango couldn't have asked for a better birthday.