13

12th December Saturday

Minas POV

Living Room

I detected something cooking in the kitchen. It smelled really pleasant actually. Is my mum already cooking? Or has Tzuyu learned to make something without my guidance? I became curious and headed into the kitchen. A smile appeared on my face, catching my stunning fiancee humming a song.

"Morning baby", I said, hoping she heard it.

She turned around and looked at me.

"Oh, morning love. I cooked pancakes", she said, possessing the most lovable smile ever.

"They aren't burnt right?", I asked, teasing her about her cooking skills.

She pouted. My smile became wider and I took a step closer to her, wrapping my arms around her neck.

"I'm kidding baby, it smells really good. I'm excited about trying one", I said, quickly stealing a kiss.

"Really?".

"Yes".

"Okay, give me one second you got to sit on the sofa and I'll serve you".

It's the way she smiles. The way she laughs. It lights up my dim world. The world that suffocates me every day. But she's there. It stops all the suffering that the world is causing me.

"Love".

I snapped out of my deep thoughts and smiled at her.

"I'll go do what you said and check what time my mother is coming to pick me up", I said pecking her cheek, then went off to the living room.

Living Room

Just as I was about to text my mum, Jihyo posted something on Instagram. I clicked on it.

P_J

345 Likes /// 75 Comments

P_J: These lovebirds are engaged. Why does Mina have to stare do lovingly, Tzuyu might melt

Y_J: She wasn't kidding about having a girlfriend