Their favorite place to be kissed

REKI♡︎
•Lips
•He just loves physical contact and he feels like kisses are the most special when given on the lips.
•He kisses you a lot, but when you do it first he always finds that moment special.

LANGA♡︎
•Cheek
•He loves when you kiss him on the cheek, and when he feels the after effect of your lips on his cheek. (If that makes sense 🤨)
•Sometimes you like to randomly kiss him on the cheek when he doesn't expect it, and he gets very flustered, and probably touches his cheek after with his eyes wide open.

MIYA♡︎
•Forehead
•To him it's just really cute, especially when you move his hair away from his forhead to kiss him.
•When you kiss him in the forehead he usually touches the middle part of his hair, and both of his eyes looking up.

JOE♡︎
•Jawline
•He is very proud of his muscle and for some reason that includes his jawline, and if you're short he loves if you have to tip toe to kiss his jawline.
•When it happens, he has a smirk on his face, and again if you're short, he finds it cute and funny when you have to go tip toe to reach him.

CHERRY♡︎
•Nose
•He has never experienced someone kissing his nose before, so when you do it he finds it unique and cute.
•You try to get him flustered and kiss him on the nose randomly, but he turns the tables and says something like "do that again." and then you become flustered.