Valentines Day <3

Who needs a valentine when you have sk8 the infinity boyfriend scenarios?

This includes more than 1 scenario! Including:

♥︎ How they would ask you to be their valentine.
♥︎ What gifts they would get you on valentine's day.
♥︎ How you would spend valentine's day.

REKI♥︎ Reki kept overthinking and procrastinating on how to ask you so he ended up asking you on February 12th

REKI
♥︎ Reki kept overthinking and procrastinating on how to ask you so he ended up asking you on February 12th.. a little late for comfort, but he surprised you before school with a dozen donuts that had "Will you be my valentine?" inside the box, along with a heart balloon and a teddy bear.

♥︎ Reki is great at making skateboards so of course he would make you your own custom skateboard, even if you didn't skate, he also gifted you matching bracelets he made himself (that you both refer to as your lucky charms) and flowers he stole from Shadows shop..

♥︎ You and Reki would try to fit as many activities as possible, starting off with skating (or walking) around town, getting ice cream, and buying small items that caught your eye. You two would end the day with getting dinner, then going to the beach at sunset and walking along the sand.

 You two would end the day with getting dinner, then going to the beach at sunset and walking along the sand

LANGA
♥︎ Langa has been planning on how to ask you since January, since he wanted it to be perfect. He went all out by going to your house with a poster board saying, "Will you be my valentine?",a big bouquet of roses, a snack basket, and a large teddy bear.
(He begged Reki and Miya to come along with him to hold the poster board.)

♥︎ He wanted your gift to be sentimental so he gifted you a jar with "100 things I love about you" ,along with red velvet cupcakes he baked himself (it took him lots of tries to get a perfect batch.)

♥︎ Langa planned the whole thing without letting you know the major details, he led you to the beach for a surprise picnic. Of course he told you to bring swimming and outdoor attire. He made you your favorite food and brought your favorite snacks, then you two went swimming and built sandcastles.

MIYA♥︎ Honestly he seems like the type to be shy when it comes to things like this, so he would write a note saying "Will you be my valentine?" with the yes and no boxes, then run away and avoid you for the rest of the day

MIYA
♥︎ Honestly he seems like the type to be shy when it comes to things like this, so he would write a note saying "Will you be my valentine?" with the yes and no boxes, then run away and avoid you for the rest of the day.

♥︎ He was planning on just getting you chocolates since he doesn't know how to gift someone, luckily Reki and everyone else gave him advice. He ended up getting you a cat hoodie to match with him, chocolates, and a cat plushie.

♥︎ The day would be pretty average, since you two wanted to celebrate at night with a sleepover, a movie marathon, video games, and a bunch of snacks.

JOE♥︎ He snuck into your house while you weren't home and decorated your bedroom with roses and candles on the bed, heart balloons everywhere, gifts with your favorite snacks and chocolates, with a cake in his hand saying "Will you be my valentine...

JOE
♥︎ He snuck into your house while you weren't home and decorated your bedroom with roses and candles on the bed, heart balloons everywhere, gifts with your favorite snacks and chocolates, with a cake in his hand saying "Will you be my valentine y/n?"

♥︎ Id like to think Joe would be somewhat romantic, so he would get you a bouquet of roses with dollar bills around each rose. Classic, but you also get money so no complaints.

♥︎ Since he owns a whole restaurant, he cleared it out for the entire night, just for you and him, with anything you would like to eat.
(Preferably a heart shaped pizza that he made himself)

CHERRY♥︎ He doesn't get the whole point of valentine's day, Joe would have to convince him to participate in the holiday so you wouldn't end up upset

CHERRY
♥︎ He doesn't get the whole point of valentine's day, Joe would have to convince him to participate in the holiday so you wouldn't end up upset.
(and obviously because you deserve to be asked😒)
So Cherry invited you over to his house, set up a nice dinner with a card on the table that said "Will you be my valentine?"

♥︎ He's rich so you know he gets you the best gifts for occasions like this, including any kind of jewelry you prefer, expensive chocolates, if you're a pet person then he would buy you your dream pet of any kind, and for sentimental value he would hire the best artist he knows to paint a portrait of you.

♥︎ Again, he doesn't understand the point of valentine's day, especially how you're supposed to spend it. So you two would compromise with a 2 day vacation to celebrate. It was supposed to be just you and Cherry, but the others ended up following behind and intruding on your vacation...