If you got mad at them

SIDE NOTE: The context I put isn't that important to the scenarios and doesn't really relate to the scenarios, just a backstory you can use if you wanted to, or make up your own context.

REKI♡︎
Context: You got mad at him because he was trying to push you, and his friends away again.

-He would be stuck in his room just blaming himself.

-If he wouldn't talk to his friends, you would go to his house, then slap the shit out of him 💀 and force him to go apologize to his friends.

-Eventually he would go try to apologize and hug you, trying to fix whatever he did.

-Since he's not really good at talking, he would go to Joe or Cherry for advice, and bring you a gift as an apology.

LANGA♡︎
Context: He forgot your birthday, he just seems oblivious or forgetful.

-Would DEFINITELY ask his mom for advice.

-He would show up to your door with flowers, or chocolate, with an apology letter.

-He would quickly give them to you then run off, so you have to text him that you forgive him.😭

MIYA♡︎
Context: He gets you mad for multiple things, teasing you, purposely putting wrong answers on your homework, pushing you off your skateboard...

-Realistically he wouldn't own up to what he did and pretend it was your fault.

-After a few days of you two ignoring each other, if you were petty he would have to break the silence first and text you "Fine i'm sorry, so stop ignoring me"

JOE♡︎
Context: Some of his fangirls were getting a little too close or touchy with him.

-If you're petty or hold grudges, you would ignore him until you finally got tired of being mad at him.

-He would have to buy you a bunch of gifts, chocolate, flowers, in order to get your forgiveness.

-He would also lowkey gaslight you, just a little.
"She wasn't even getting that close.😒 They were just being friendly."

CHERRY♡︎
Context: You were annoying him and he started to say stuff like "Carla doesn't annoy me. Be more like Carla.💀"

-He would not give in to apologizing, so you would have to break the silence first and bribe or force him into apologizing.
"FINE I guess i'm sorry"

-If you wanted a quick apology just say "Joe wouldn't treat me like this🙄"

-Just back and forth teasing.