Chapter 36: the fourth

Y/n's pov

"loooooove!!!" shouting here in our room. "wooh wooh wooh" *breathes heavily*

I saw Sandro slammed the door because of the panic.

Sandro: love what?!!
y/n: ahhhhh! bring me to the hospital bilis!!!
Sandro: ha??!! bakit?!!!
y/n: ano ba! just do what I say!!!
Sandro: ok ok love!!

He carried me from the bed and put me in the car. He opened the gate rushly and drove to the hospital really fast.

Sandro: love what's happening???

y/n: *hit his arm* ahhhh!!! can't you see?! our baby's coming out, nakuha mo pang magtanong.

Sandro: w-wha- what?!!! *exclaimed and chuckled*

y/n: anong tinatawa tawa mo?! nahihirapan na nga ko dito, you're not helping.

Sandro: *touched my belly* hang in there ok? bibilisan na ni daddy, love stay calm stay still, eto na eto na bibilisan ko pa.

y/n: anong stay calm stay calm pinagsinasabi mo? paano ako kakalma kapag ganito kasakit na nararamdam ko?!

Sandro: love huwag ka muna magsalita please, mababawasan ka ng lakas, eto na nga oh we're near na.

y/n: ewan ko sayo!

We arrived at the hospital, he went out on the car to call the nurses, they put me on the hospital bed and take me to the delivery room.

Sandro's pov

Y/n's going to give birth today, I'm really hoping for the successful delivery, Lord kayo na po bahala sa mag-ina ko.

I'm here at the hallway contacting my parents and y/n's family too.

Sandro: mom, y/n's gonna give birth today, I'm gonna be a dad woohoo!!!

Mom: what?! really?! that's great news, stay there son hanggang sa matapos siya manganak ha? lahat ng bagong panganak dapat when they opened their eyes, ikaw unang makikita, so she won't feel worthless kasi alam niyang binantayan mo siya.

Sandro: yes mom I will, I'm so excited!!! Tell dad ok?

Mom: of course anak, I'll pray for the both of you.

Sandro: thanks mom, bye for now love ya!

I hanged up the call and call y/n's mom.

Sandro: ma, we're here at the hospital right now-

Y/n's mom: ha?! what happened?! may nangyari ba sa anak ko?!!!

Sandro: no no no ma, we're here because y/n is already at the delivery room, she'll give birth in just a few minutes.

Y/n's mom: oh my god! waaahhh!!! I'm gonna be a grandma! I'll tell to his dad that we're going there today, see you Sandro and thank you for the big news, oh my god!!!

Sandro: ok ma, I'll tell y/n that you're going here, ingat po kayo.

Y/n's mom: oh my god! I'm really excited!! wiiiehhhh!!! Sandro take a look on her ha? Don't leave her, she needs you.

Sandro: of course po ma.

Y/n's mom: ok bye for now, I can't wait to tell this to her dad, thank you again Sandro.

Sandro: you're welcome po and see you po mamaya ingat kayo ma.

The call ended and I'm still here waiting for her, I'm not allowed to go inside because her pregnancy is really at risk and sensitive right now, so I'll just wait here.