Ahhhh I Think He Saw Me!

Hi everyone! Another dream, I haven't posted much of those in a while! So, this happened a few nights ago, early, EARLY morning of November 13th, 2021, Saturday. Pretty sure you guys all know about my Spider-Man Hello Neighbor dreams. This was sort of one, but not really, so I'm not gonna count it as the 4th, because it had nothing really to do with Spider-Man, just Hello Neighbor. If you don't know what it is, it's basically a video game where you move into a new house but your parents are away (you're like 10), and you're suspicious that your neighbor is hiding something in his basement so you have to try to break into his house and into the basement, but he can catch you and then you respawn back in your yard. So, I had a Hello Neighbor dream, my first ONLY Hello Neighbor dream! It was exciting because I've never had a dream that's ONLY Hello Neighbor, but it was also pretty scary. P.s., the video game is rated E 10+ but seven year olds play it all the time, it's not violent or anything, just jump scares and the neighbor is really ugly, his eyes are WAY too far apart! There's a picture of him at the top of the chapter. Anyways, moving on!

So, for some reason I was in the neighbor's house in Hello Neighbor, except I was IN the game, and he lived in a different house. I didn't see what the outside looked like, but it was a big open space with a kitchen on the far end (you could see into the kitchen from the other room, it was all basically one room). In the middle of the room there was a table and at the front of the room there was just a bedroom or something. It's creepy, because it was sort of a mix of the first Spider-Man dream clothes shop room, and the second Spider-Man dream's hot tub room.

It was a sunny, hot summer day in the dream (as usual), and yeah, I was in the Neighbor's house, but he wasn't in there. I was sneaking through stuff in the kitchen and basically snooping for some reason, I guess I was trying to find something but I can't really remember what it was. After that, I went outside for like a few hours, I think I left his house at noon. This was a mix of Hello Neighbor and real life, I remember I left his house to hang out with friends and go to the convenient store and skate park or something like that. A few hours later, I was back in his house for some reason, like a snuck in again I think, but I don't remember it. It was now dusk, and it was very hot outside. Some windows in the neighbor's place were opened, but I guess it didn't really help the heat, it just let an orangish-yellow tint of sunlight beam onto the floor and all over the room. I was in his kitchen, and I saw the NEIGHBOR at his table, looking around. What was he looking for? Well, my guess, most likely me. I quickly hid in the kitchen, behind a counter, beside a fridge. I could, however, still see him. I guess I was breathing too loud, because the neighbor turned his head sharply in my direction and started chasing me! I decided to make a run for it. The nearest door was by the table, and for some reason it was opened. I ran to it and jumped out, but he caught me and the camera turned around and zoomed in on his messed up face just like in the game.

I woke up, knowing that another Spider-Man dream was probably coming soon, because I had a Hello Neighbor dream! I wonder what the next Spider-Man Hello Neighbor dream will be like?