Hello Neighbor Spider-Man Dream

This is a really weird dream I had a few weeks ago; about late November 2020. Okay, so I'm pretty sure most of you have played the game Hello Neighbour. If you haven't, it's a video game where you basically have to sneak into your neighbour's house because you're suspicious that he murders people in his basement. Rated 10+, no big deal lol.

So, YEP. Anyways, I guess I was thinking of that game when I was in bed. I fell asleep at about 1:00 in the morning. I was chatting because I was having a sleepover, and y'know a sleepover brings a conversation.

So yeah, in my dream, me and my family were driving down a hill in a new very warm place we traveled to. My dog saw another dog by the side of the hill, and randomly appeared out of the car to go play for a few seconds. Soon after, she was back in and we all forgot about it. My mom said "hey, guys. Let's go to the clothes shop apparently it's really cool!" Me, my dad, and my sister all agreed. We arrived to the clothes shop. There was a big room at the start, with a big desk on the left side and on the right side, there was a smaller desk, lights toned down, the desk sort of like a hut though. Then there was a big dark room if you walked straight into the the entrance of the shop and went a bit to the right. It wasn't that dark, but the lights were toned down about half way. All the clothes were hung there and you could just barely see a door leading to the backyard on the far left corner, not to mention the grass for some reason looked like Hello Neighbor grass. After my dad spoke with one of the co-workers, he came back and told me "hey, there's a guy who lives in the backyard. People are aware (cautious) of him. Kids say he's their worst nightmare. He apparently looks like Spider-Man." And then I replied "WELL IS HE TAKING A SHIFT TODAY???" I was anxious. Then he said "nope" I said "phew". You know when you start to have a dark feeling in one of your dreams? That's what happened to me. Then, from behind a circular clothes hanger, I saw a guy who looked like Spider-Man come from behind. He was doing the classic fast walk towards me! He looked angry. Music started playing like bumbumbumbumbumbumbum so I got so freaked out. But wait for this; the man turned huge and his body sank into the floor, only leaving his head, lol. It was as tall as the roof, then he swallowed me, and I screamed a bit when I woke up.

I looked around to see my sis and her friend sleeping beside me. I was sleeping in a fort at this time, one me and my sister built. There were bed frames on each side of it and our heads were against the wall. Three mattresses were laid beside each other in the fort. There were blankets covering the top, and more blankets draped over where our feet were pointing, where you would get out. The whole fort was covered but I was too scared to flip over one of the blankets to see the time, on the clock right in front of me out of the big fort. I just lay in bed. Waiting. Waiting until the creepy vibes went away and I could crawl out of my bed into my room. I lay there for about two hours until I was brave enough to step to the end of the fort. It was 6 A.M. or something. This was now at about 7/8 A.M.. I had something scheduled with my friends for 10 A.M., so I couldn't sleep in too much. I was too scared to get out of my bed because I was worried that the Spider-Man guy would come through the hallway. I stayed put until I was finally brave enough to get up. Did the series of Hello Neighbor/Spider-Man dreams end here? No, no, most certainly not.