BRO IS DELUSIOAL

Hi! Haven't posted anything here in a loooong time, but I finally have a new story! This is something that happened to me a few days ago, on October 14 2022. So, it was a surprisingly warm and sunny day so me, my friend (the one that stepped on my head), and two of his friends decided to go on a walk to get some boba. When we were about a quarter way through the walk, we saw this guy (probably a young adult or teen) looking at his phone and almost getting hit by a truck because he wasn't being careful. It was really funny, but none of us laughed because that would seem savage, like a dude almost got run over. So keep in mind, WE WERE NOT LAUGHING but the guy who was probably drunk, on drugs, or just plain stupid, so he looked at us from the other side of the street and was like "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, KIDS?" We we're all just confused so my friend's friend just told the guy we weren't laughing and then the dumb guy was like "oh yeah, sure, now you aren't" like he was trying to be all intimidating and stuff (BTW the guy was decently tall but he had the build of a twig) and that was when I started actually laughing but I had to keep quiet, because this guy was literally delusional. Yeah he just walked away after that but it was pretty weird.