My Nightmares Return

Kat's Pov

"Yeah yeah yeah! Oh yeah yeah yeah! Oh yea...."

Groaning, I stretched over and turned my alarm off. Any other morning Rihanna would be welcomed to my ears but gosh I was tired. Great, I didn't get much sleep and now I'll be late if I don't get moving. On top of that I'm all but starving which is weird. I don't normally wake up wanting to eat a whole cow, then it hit me, I didn't have dinner yesterday.

Last night was hell and heaven in one. I kept having these weird nightmares and guess who was my knight in shining armor? Yep, Mason.

I would be alone in a forest surrounded by massive dogs, more like wolves. While I'm there on the ground, covered in scratches, bruises and leaves and twigs in my hair, I'm trying to figure out how I ended up there and why they were after me? Was it because I was a Edward fan?

The biggest of all the wolves, a greyish-blue wolf, stepped forward, bearing his fangs let a low growl. Whimpering I push myself backwards, I wanted to scream but no sound would come out.

To one corner leaned up against a huge tree was a big light brown wolf, bleeding slowly to its end. It looked at me and the eyes matched his furr, Shey's eyes, my dad's eyes.

A small, weak voice crept into my head, crying almost. "I'm so sorry Keturah, I never meant to hurt you, your sister or your mother. I-"

Hurt me? Us? Dad? Before I could do anything, the voice faded and soon I was in the air, going at a crazy speed away from the forest. It was Mason, he held me so protectively, like expensive Chinaware. He was running with me. Where did he come from?